Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Distributes, collects and maintains stock levels of linen utilized throughout the facility to meet the needs of all client departments.
- Maintains linen quotas for each client department throughout the facility. (45%)
- Collects soiled linen from designated areas throughout the facility according to identified timeframes and procedures. (20%)
- Actively participates in and accomplishes Service Excellence initiatives to meet department goals. (15%)
- Adheres to all hospital safety standards in securing sensitive areas, in the use of chemicals, equipment and machinery, and in the collection, sealing and transport of soiled linen. (10%)
- Adheres to the policies, procedures, rules and regulations of the hospital as well as regulatory bodies. (10%)
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Ability to operate power equipment.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org