Company :Highmark Wholecare
Job Description :
This job will build equity into the organization by developing and executing on a strategic roadmap of customer experience opportunities positively impacting the acquisition and retention of the Enterprise's target market. The incumbent will serve as an advocate, focused on the key needs and trends of the Organization's customers; analyzing the Organization's performance against the Customers’ needs and creating differentiated experiences to meet or exceed Customers’ expectations. This job will serve as a high visibility resource across the Organization to influence decisions from strategy through implementation. The incumbent will be responsible for understanding the customer experience impacts through the lens of the the Organization, AHN & other diversified businesses to gain alignment, with special attention to areas where the businesses naturally compete.
- Create customer experience roadmaps, informed by the needs of the customers, to support the Enterprise vision of delivering a differentiated healthcare experience. Roadmaps will include short & long term plans to deliver on customer centricity strategies.
- Gain strategic alignment across matrixed executive partners on developed strategies, recommended pilot concepts, business cases & funding requirements.
- Develop & implement simultaneous pilots geared toward driving Enterprise value & customer centricity. Pilots will be used to simulate performance prior to full scale launch or sunset efforts. Manage pilots end to end, including project plans, key metric development and recommendations to scale in market or sunset.
- Partner with cross-functional groups to ensure customer experience requirements are infused during planning & implementation.
- Through partnership with Market Research, use customer insights to evolve the customer experience roadmap by proactively identifying necessary customer experience trends & requirements.
- Work to define & evolve the target customer experience to meet or exceed targeted member’s expectations driving retention & acquisition for the brand.
Bachelors Marketing, Communications, Business Administration
- Masters Marketing, Communications, Business Administration
- 7 years of experience applying research and customer insights to project work
- 7 years of experience in project management
- 5 years of working in a matrix environment or working collaboratively with multiple cross-functional business units
- 3 years of experience in Data Gathering and Analysis
- 3 years of experience working with customer segmentation and personas
- 3 year of experience working with customer value metrics
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
- Ability to influence and work effectively with peers
- Ability to build strong internal champion relationships
- Passion for understanding customer needs, wants and journey
- Ability to manage internal and external customer expectations and conflict resolution
- Ability to inspire and motivate
- Demonstrated success in leveraging Customer knowledge and insights to drive business results
- Demonstrated ability to drive innovative or new ways of thinking, approaching problems and delivering solutions
- Proven success in communicating effectively in written, verbal and presentation formats
Language Requirement (other than English)?
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Most On-The-Road Positions
General Description for Office-Based Positions
An employee in this position works in an office environment. The position frequently requires the employee to communicate well with others both inside and outside the workplace (e.g., in person, via telephone, via email). The employee must be able to understand, interpret and analyze data, solve problems, concentrate, and research, use available technological resources and systems (e.g., computer programs), multi-task, prioritize, and meet multiple deadlines to complete essential tasks. The employee generally works in a fast-paced and frequently stressful environment, must attend work on a regular and reliable basis as well as adhere to all workplace policies, and may be called upon to work outside regular business hours.
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org