Company :Highmark Wholecare
Job Description :
The job will support the team in partnering with stakeholders across the enterprise to execute a customer experience vision, and roadmap that will allow us to transform the healthcare experience for our customers. The job will actively partner to empower the organization to deliver on cultural enablement.
- Execute a Customer Experience (CX) vision for the Highmark Health enterprise. Using customer research and a deep understanding of business needs, this person will support the CX team as they define and socialize a transformational healthcare experience that will lead to the organization's expected outcomes.
- Support CX team in executing a CX roadmap in their projects and programs that live at the intersection of business and customer needs.
- Support day-to-day work of the CX team, developing project plans, presentation materials, and related project and program deliverables.
- Collect analytics for Lead and Senior Analyst - NPS, CX Maturity Survey, Tempkin Trust Scores Forrester CS Index, S&G Simplicity Index, Customer Retention, etc. to drive customer-facing enhancing capabilities.
- Collaborate with CX Strategist to socialize the tools and frameworks such as guiding principles and customer immersion tools that will empower business stakeholders to ensure delivery of CX in their day-to-day work as well as their short- and long-term business strategies in smaller scale departments or projects.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6 years marketing experience in lieu of Bachelor degree
- Master's Degree
- 3 years of Project or Program Management OR
- 3 years participating in complex cross-functional project teams and projects OR
- 3 years in a Healthcare/Consumer Centered Industry
- 3 years of Data Gathering and Analysis
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in organizations undergoing transformational change
- Experience working in a fast pace environment
- Data Analysis
- Strategic Thinking
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Does Not Apply
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Does Not Apply
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org