Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Responsible for data entry, maintenance of the nursing scheduling system and providing clerical support to the nursing directors.
- Edits employee time records and enters scheduling data into the nursing scheduling system. (40%)
- Ensuring accuracy of interfaced information between the payroll system and the scheduling system. (30%)
- Performs nightly system back-up to the network. (5%)
- Assumes responsibility for dealing with staff issues regarding payment of time. (10%)
- Distributes paychecks bi-weekly to the department of nursing. (5%)
- Tracks data related to time and attendance. (10%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required
- Associate's Degree preferred.
- Previous office clerical experience and time and attendance experience preferred
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org