Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job is responsible for working knowledge and understanding of processes related to print production, direct mail operations, postal regulations and format. This job defines, plans, and delivers complex print and distribution projects that require cross-functional collaboration and management of inter-dependencies between a group of projects and/or related activities within the constraint of scope, quality, time and budget. Includes the management of a group of internal matrix partners and contractors that serve on the projects to deliver print and distribution solutions for the business.
- Work with business and technical organizations to drive out a print production strategy and approach for marketing campaigns. Organize, plan, and maintain program roadmap consisting of cross-functional activities/ projects.
- Work with business and technical organizations to assemble project teams. Lead the print production workflow for specific projects
- Provide day-to-day execution of marketing print production duties, direct mail, projects and initiatives. Manage tight and fast-pace timelines for a high volume of projects while achieving top quality results
- Work with Executive Sponsor and Business Owner of a Program, and other management as required, to achieve the program objectives.
- Acquire understanding of the business objectives for an assigned area.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on project status inclusive of scope, schedule, budget and alignment to project and strategic goals.
- Direct corrective action, as needed, to maintain the viability of the project.
- Manage all quality control reviews for direct mail including: proofs, print files and other information provided to internal teams, Procurement or external vendor
- Develop and maintain positive customer matrix partner relationships. Deliver project status to effectively communicate throughout the project life-cycle.
- Adhere to the Organization's project management methods, project life-cycle methodologies, and audit requirements. Support and contribute to the improvement of project management methods and practices.
- Knowledgeable in identify cost savings by finding alternative print and distribution options and other efficiencies
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree
- 4 years of experience in a project manager role
3-5 years of experience is marketing industry, marketing operations or print production environment
3-5 years of experience with direct mail production project management/print buying
- PMP certification or equivalent training
- Healthcare Insurance industry business and operational knowledge
- Experience managing large, complex projects
- Very good leadership skills
- Very good organizational and planning skills
- Experience with an industry standard software development life-cycle
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Experience with customer relationship management
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Experience with conflict resolution
- Experience with Risk Mitigation Planning
Language (Other than English)
0% - 25%
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org