Company :United Concordia Dental
Job Description :
This job leads and coordinates the execution of the organization's strategies, goals, and objectives regarding medical and dental integration. The incumbent is responsible for the development, coordination, and management of matrixed projects to improve the overall health of our members while addressing care costs. The role will collaborate with matrixed partners across the enterprise to develop short- and long-range business plans to support the achievement of objectives of all assigned projects. The incumbent serves as an integral member of the leadership team in the implementation and support of United Concordia Dental medical and dental strategic objectives.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert, including providing clinical content, to senior leadership and matrixed partners to provide project management consultation for medical / dental integration initiatives, strategy development, and product solutions.
- Manage the relationship with internal and external stakeholders with a member and market focus.
- Work independently to coordinate, align, and implement integration strategies to improve member outcomes and reduce costs for lines of business in collaboration with senior leadership.
- Develop and implement tactical plans to achieve medical/dental strategic objectives.
- Coordinate the collection, analysis, and reporting of medical and dental data to advance the benefits of dental for overall health.
- Coordinate internal and external resources for execution of program, product, and/or solution implementation.
- Develop scope and objectives, involve all relevant stakeholders and initiatives to completion.
- Ensure all work is delivered on-time and within scope inclusive of risk management using mitigation strategies and escalation as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- 7 years in combination of one or more in Oral Care delivery, Health Education, Health Coaching, Wellness Coaching, Health Risk Assessment delivery, Data Collection or Wellness Program Evaluation
- 3 years in Program Management OR 5 years in Project Management
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated public speaking skills
- Superior communication and analytical skills with both internal and external customers in verbal and written form
- Ability to change strategies and tactics to reach project deadlines and adapt to unexpected developments in the work environment
- Time management skills
- Building and leading teams
- Leading change
- Program management and evaluation
- Research and innovation
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Health-Related field OR 6 years of related experience in a clinical, oral health care, health promotion, or health education field
- Master's Degree in Business or Health-Related field
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
** Due to Department of Defense (DOD) contract requirements, the incumbent who fills this position must be a US citizen , and must also pass a background check **
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Office or Remote Based
Teaches / trains others
Travel from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Referral Level 2:
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org