Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Directs the department's activities and resources to ensure alignment with the mission, values, and objectives of the department and organization.
- Develops and implements departmental goals, plans and standards consistent with the clinical, administrative, legal, and ethical requirements/objectives of the organization. (25%)
- Manages and evaluates departmental operations, including patient care delivery, information technologies, service level determination and complaint management, to achieve performance and quality control objectives. (25%)
- Plans and monitors staffing activities, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, disciplinary actions and continuing education initiatives. (25%)
- Prepares, monitors, and evaluates departmental budgets, and ensures that the department operates in compliance with allocated funding. Coordinates and directs internal/external audits. (25%)
- Master's degree in Nursing, Psychology, or Clinical Social Work or another related field.
- Prior job related work experience of more than five years. The more than five years of experience must include extensive and successful behavioral health program development, as well as operations management experience.
- State licensure as a Registered Nurse, Psychologist, Clinical Social Worker, or Licensed Professional Counselor.
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org