Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This job works closely with infrastructure architecture/engineering/operations, compliance, privacy, business teams and other areas necessary to identify risks to the business and drive solutions ranging from education and awareness to the adoption of new/existing policies, standards, processes, controls and technologies. The scope of this position is to proactively test for compliance with security policies and procedures and to recommend potential new approaches. This position is required to comply with all HM Health Solutions Corporate Policies and Information Security Policies, Standards and Procedures.
- Conduct Information Risk Assessments as assigned to the team. Request and analyze documentation necessary to perform appropriate assessment and conduct necessary interviews in order to collect and review relevant materials necessary to produce results of the assessment.
- Clearly and concisely document and communicate risk assessment results with requestor, security architects and management, as appropriate.
- Conduct and formulate appropriate risk scoring, as it relates to threat, vulnerability, likelihood, impact, security controls/counter-measures, etc.
- Understand and contribute to inventory of risk register tracking, scoring and associated risk statements.
- Perform follow up activities related to exceptions, risk acceptance, corrective action plans and additional mitigation activities.
- Communicate risk treatment methodology; risk avoidance, risk acceptance, risk transference and risk mitigation to appropriate groups.
- Partner with multiple projects and initiatives to apply security architecture requirements, develop architecture solutions, integrate security into solution designs, access risks of security gaps, and develop architecture remediation.
- Assist HM Health Solutions teams in developing and maintaining appropriate procedural documentation which meets relevant compliance standards, such as Payment Card Industry - Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS), Health Information Trust Alliance (HITRUST), and International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27001.
- Prepare and present solution decks to different levels of management and varying technical experience.
- Begin to take lead role in assuring compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines and processes.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor's Degree - Information Security, Information Systems, Information Assurance, Computer Science or related field
At least 7 years' experience in Information Security, Governance, Risk and/or Compliance
Master’s Degree - Computer Science, Information Security or related field
- 3 - 5 years' experience in Information Security and/or Information Risk Management and/or Information Technology
- 1 - 3 years' experience within Information Security Governance, Risk and/or Compliance functions and activities
- 1 - 3 years’ experience developing, communicating and presenting Information Security and Risk Management concepts to varying audiences
- Familiarity with technologies such as intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), firewalls, endpoint protection, web/email filtering, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), digital rights management, encryption, Security Event and Incident Management (SEIM), and virtualization platforms
- 5 - 7 years' experience in Information Security and/or Information Risk Management and/or Information Technology
- Experience working within an information security function using the HITRUST Common Security Framework (HITRUST CSF), or the NIST 800-83 cyber security framework
- Experience supporting SSAE 16 or SOC 2 Security Trust Principle audits
- IT/information security risk advisory experience
- Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) tool experience such as ARCHER
- In-depth understanding of network security architecture, network and networking protocols
- Security industry organization participation / leadership (HITRUST, ISACA, InfraGard, ISC2, ISSA, etc.)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of HITRUST CSF, NIST 800-83 cyber security framework, PCI, HIPAA, HITECH, COBIT, ISO 27001/2, and ITIL 3
- Knowledge of NIST Risk Assessment methodology
- Familiarity with secure SDLC best practices
- Knowledge of OCTAVE or OCTAVE Allegro risk methodology
- Ability to work within high performance, multi-discipline teams
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Global Information Assurance Certification Security Essentials Certification (GSEC), SANS or similar industry certifications
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT ( other than English )?
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
( The physical, mental demands and working conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of their job. Reasonable accommodations will be made when necessary to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the position, to the extent that they do not cause undue hardship.
An employee in this position works in an office environment. The position frequently requires the employee to communicate effectively with others both inside and outside the workplace (e.g., in person, via telephone, via email). The employee must be able to understand, interpret and analyze data, solve problems, concentrate, and research, use available technological resources and systems (e.g., computers and computer programs), multi-task, prioritize, and meet multiple deadlines to complete essential tasks. The employee generally works in a fast-paced and frequently stressful environment, must attend work on a regular and reliable basis as well as adhere to all workplace policies, and may be called upon to work outside regular business hours.
Teaches/Trains others regularly
Travels regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (Sales employees)
Does Not Apply
Physical Work Site Required
Most On-The-Road Positions
An employee in this position may work in a home or company office environment but is also frequently driving to and from various locations to perform the work off-site. The position frequently requires the employee to communicate effectively with others both inside and outside the workplace (e.g., in person, via telephone, via email). The employee must be able to understand, interpret and analyze data, solve problems, concentrate, and research, use available technological resources and systems (e.g., computers and computer programs), multi-task, prioritize, and meet multiple deadlines to complete essential tasks. The employee generally works in a fast-paced and frequently stressful environment, must attend work on a regular and reliable basis as well as adhere to all workplace policies, and may be called upon to work outside regular business hours.
An employee in this position is frequently required to move throughout the workplace, sit, stand and walk, use hands and fingers to hold objects, tools or controls, possess fine motor skills (e.g., to write and operate a computer or to steer transportation equipment), possess gross motor skills (e.g., to carry items), reach with hands and arms, climb stairs and ladders, balance, stoop, kneel crouch and crawl, communicate effectively, and talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee must be able to work in a busy environment where decisions often must be made quickly, must attend work on a regular and reliable basis, must adhere to all workplace policies, and may be called upon to work outside regular business hours. This work occurs in a [example: warehouse, hospital or provider’s office or mailroom].
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Does Not Apply
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Does Not Apply
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Does Not Apply
Changes Approved By:
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org