Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job executes all aspects of Highmark Health’s enterprise employer brand strategy, recruitment marketing campaigns and related projects. A strategic thinker with a creative eye, the Brand Manager develops small to large-scale data-driven strategies that increases employer awareness, positions the enterprise as an employer of choice and meets hiring goals.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Execute the enterprise employer brand and recruitment marketing strategy; manage simultaneous cross-functional project and teams (i.e. - research, employer value proposition, career site, content development, social media strategy and employee ambassador program.) Monitor employer brand and social media/digital industry trends and share best practices with recruiting team.
- Build the careers social media, digital and creative strategies through various channels including Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, the careers site and other niche online spaces. Partner with social media and marketing teams to optimize campaigns.
- Manage budget and uncover efficiencies with processes and vendors to maximize dollars.
- Quickly establish credibility with business leaders. Develop strategic partnerships internally with the social, marketing, and PR teams to elevate the employer brand in new and different ways. Build strong vendor partnerships that deliver on-brand, on-message strategies that produce positive results.
- Identify and monitor key metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of employment branding and recruitment marketing efforts, social media and other talent attraction initiatives; regularly report findings and recommendations to leadership.
- Implement and refine employee referral program (ERP) and own ERP marketing and communication plan.
- Be the face of our employer brand internally – partner with comes to socialize key branding efforts and ensure pull-through across COEs. Present, train and educate relevant teams and senior executives on employer branding strategy and execution.
- Leverage full stack of tech vendors and help assess emerging technology to solve operational and/or experience issues.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing Communications, Public Relations or related field
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree in MBA, Human Resources, Communications, Journalism, Marketing Communications, Public Relations or related field
- 5 years of related work experience and expertise in employer branding, recruitment marketing, human resources, digital strategy, social media, advertising, communications, analytics, community management, and/or marketing
- 3 years of Leadership/Management experience
- 1 year of experience in recruitment marketing, employment branding and social media strategy development and project management
- 1 year of previous experience with content management systems and social analytic tools
5 years of strategic talent acquisition/engagement program design experience
5 years of experience in recruitment marketing, employment branding and social media strategy development and project management
Industry experience in health insurance or health care
Experience with web writing, web design, and web posting
Experience and active participation in social media
Experience with graphics and graphic design
Experience with project managing large corporate projects
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
- Strong analytical and project organization skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and initiatives
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to synthesize and analyze data to influence decision-making
- Experienced in operating with minimal direction in a dynamic environment as an individual of transformation
- Leadership presence and credibility to interact skillfully with all levels of employees and stakeholders, including senior executives and candidates
- Creative: can think beyond traditional methods, an idea generator
- Execution focused: goal oriented; satisfaction from doing, achieving and excelling
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Office or Remote Based
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Referral Level Payout 2
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org