Company :United Concordia Dental
Job Description :
This job coordinates activities and resources in support of projects, in conjunction with department(s), system(s), or work-flow(s). Responsible for project coordination, tracking, scheduling, reporting to ensure the timely and accurate completion of assignments to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the department in meeting operational objectives. Supports business unit needs, reviews/scans/proofreads documents, and may analyze and interpret project requirements. Oversees various initiatives/projects and may serve as project lead. Communicates effectively with management, steering committees, project sponsors, and subject matter/technical experts and promotes a culture of performance excellence.
- Coordinate projects/project plans and engage in assignments to further support team and workload distribution.
- Track/measure the department’s performance on various projects. Participate in process and operational improvement initiatives. Identify issues and develop recommendations for improved workflow and/or project design.
- Assist in planning/scheduling meetings and completing all necessary arrangements.
- Maintain a communication flow by receiving and distributing correspondence via mail services or on-line communication networks. Direct inquires to the appropriate staff based on an overall knowledge of departmental policies and procedures.
- Perform typing, word processing transcribing, and proofreading activities concerning correspondence, memoranda, schedules, reports, presentation materials and/or statistical information. Construct, organize, and maintain an accurate and efficient filing system for all clerical items pertaining to various projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree
- 3 years of related work experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years of project coordinating experience
- Experience in a healthcare operations area
- Proficiency in a variety of software applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service / intrapersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and reprioritize
- Ability to identify and provide recommendations on issues
- Demonstrated ability to make decision in a fast-paced and accurate manner
- Ability to work independently
** Due to Department of Defense (DOD) contract requirements, the incumbent who fills this position must be a US citizen , and must also pass a background check **
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
WFA - Work From Anywhere
100% - Remote
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Referral Level 1:
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org