Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Provides callers with a service referral or community program information to meet their medical, demographic and financial needs. Maintains support relationships among community members, service providers, physicians and the Health System.
- Answers telephone calls, obtains and provides information and gives referrals to the general public based on departmental policies.
- Schedules class registrations.
- Conducts outbound marketing campaigns and outbound caller surveys to compile specific information for clients.
- Produces tracking and statistical reporting of callers and appointments.
- Conducts follow-up campaigns for customers via letters, brochures and fliers.
- Answers Senior Services telephone calls, and obtains information related to the inquiry.
- High school diploma/GED
- PC, word processing and spreadsheet skills required.
Computer skills required, including Microsoft, Excel, Power point
Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org