Company :Highmark Inc.
Job Description :
This job is responsible for managing a Group Retiree Medicare Advantage book of business and the business relationship as a strategic consultant for existing accounts directly or through intermediaries. The incumbent is responsible for renewing accounts and selling new Group Medicare products and services to existing accounts to ensure retention and growth of profitable business. Manages key groups with contracts generally greater than 25,000. The incumbent is responsible for complex accounts that are multi-state and non-standard and complex, involving multiple, custom products and benefit designs.
- Serves as relationship and service deliver led for all Group Medicare products and services. Primary group contact for strategic planning and consultation.
- Manage Group Retiree relationships at senior levels with clients, consultants and brokers/producers by creating valued business partnerships, demonstrating business acumen and cultivating an active network.
- Develop appropriate Group Retiree sales / product solutions giving consideration to increased competition and the changing political environment. In addition to, adapting procedures, processes to meet the more complex requirements of the position for dealing with key accounts.
- Support customers during the implementation of Group Retiree products and throughout the relationship by advocating for escalated services issues in a timely and professional manner; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Review new Group Retiree products, services, capabilities, and technologies with the client in order to improve client and member satisfaction, engagement and ensure retention, profitability and growth of Group Retiree membership. While solving complex problems taking a broad perspective and developing innovative solutions.
- Complete and maintain membership projections, finalize rates and benefit adjustments and prepare reports and documents for renewal and client presentations.
- Participate in Group Retiree product development aligning to strategies for retaining Group Retiree clients and membership. Key contributor with internal partners (Clinical, Product, Analytics, etc.) in delivering client strategy.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- 7 years of related and progressive Account or Client Management experience in the area of specialization
- Possesses and applies broad and in-depth knowledge of the concepts, principles, practices and processes of the specific market
- Ability to speak publicly and extemporaneously on a variety of subjects
- Presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Creativity and Innovation
- Persistence & Resilience
- Problem Solving
- High School/GED
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Business Management or related field
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
State specific Producer License's for Accident & Health are required or must be obtained within 45 days of hire
Language (Other than English):
25% - 50%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Office- or Remote-based
Teaches / trains others
Travel from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:
Pay Range Maximum:
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org