Company :Highmark Inc.
Job Description :
This job develops and manages applicable Senior Markets Direct Pay sales channels. The incumbent identifies consumer and distribution partner needs and establishes distribution strategies across channels to achieve Senior Markets Direct Pay sales goals. Supports the delivery of cross-department. cross-organizational sales channel programs.
- Perform management responsibilities including, but not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Develop and implement sales strategies for Direct Pay customers in the all the organization's assigned regions for the Senior Markets line of business.
- Manage all aspects of the sales channel activities in order to meet or exceed enrollment goals and objectives within budgetary guidelines. In collaboration with the Distribution Administration division, manage all aspects of the Senior Markets producer strategy, sales and service activities.
- Communicate effectively through the proper use of written and verbal communication with all levels of management both internal and external. Act as liaison to coordinate joint sales and marketing activities.
- Actively represent the Organization within the Producer distribution community, State government and within community outreach programs in order to build and maintain strong, business relationships for the purpose of promoting Senior Products.
- Manage agent oversight for all distribution channels in compliance with CMS regulations. Manage the reporting and tracking of agent oversight activities including Medicare C&D reporting. Manage vendor relationships for secret shopping, producer/agent training and others as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in General Studies
- 6 years experience in Medicare product Sales
- 5 - 7 years of Sales experience
- 5 - 7 years of experience working in the Health Insurance Industry
- 5 - 7 years of Marketing experience
- 5 - 7 years of Sales Account Management experience
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Producer's License - Accident & Health
- Self Starter
- Written & Oral Presentation Skills
- Relationship Management
- Managed Care
- Indemnity Insurance
Language (Other than English)
25% - 50%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org