Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
The Campus Recruiter will partner with hiring managers, business leaders and the University Relations program manager to execute a defined hiring strategy. The Campus Recruiter will proactively and creatively source and identify qualified candidates to develop and convert pools of talent for student programs.
- Ownership of all college/university relationships and on-campus efforts, including building and fostering relationships with students, within a designated territory to promote student and development programs at Highmark Health.
- Represents the company at external and internal functions (i.e., career fairs, info sessions, sponsored events, etc.), to provide students with information about the company and career opportunities. Leverage alumni relationships and BRG partners for recruitment efforts.
- Provides innovative candidate sourcing to produce sustainable talent pipelines and maintaining a talent pipeline of active and passive candidates for all relevant functional areas. Leverage professional associations, social networks, and online resources and other emerging technology to generate diverse candidate slates for hiring teams.
- Collaborate with the University Relations Manager and/or Employer Brand team to market early career opportunities, identify new target schools/programs, and report on relevant metrics and KPIs.
- Participates in ad-hoc projects including but not limited to, process improvement efforts.
- Assists recruiting team with full cycle recruitment process for student programs. This includes creative sourcing, resume evaluation, and candidate screening. Using the applicant tracking system (ATS), facilitate the job posting, confirm requirements are appropriate for the approved job description, and activate posting.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Human Resources, or other related field
- Prior experience in recruitment/talent acquisition or other human resources field
- 1-2 years human resources, talent acquisition or sales related experience working within a highly-matrixed organization
- 1 year experience in campus recruitment or university relations and/or management and oversight of large scale events
- Demonstrated candidate management and relationship building
- Proficiency using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong candidate sourcing skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Highly collaborative with ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
LICENSES and CERTIFICATIONS
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT ( other than English )?
50% - 75%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches/Trains others regularly
Does Not Apply
Travels regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (Sales employees)
Does Not Apply
Physical Work Site Required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org