Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job is responsible for working with Brand and Marketing leadership to support and execute against our brand activation strategy. It supports the execution of brand activation plans that enable our strategy and drive brand engagement measures. The incumbent partners with internal Creative leadership and external agencies and sponsors to create events, brand experiences, activations and engagements that maximize the value of our branded sponsorships. Responsible for supporting planning, execution and measurement of brand activations and/or events utilizing standard approaches developed with the Manager of Brand Activations and Brand leadership. Other accountabilities include the management and automated support of lower-funnel sales and promotional events for our Consumer facing brands (Highmark and AHN), management of related process around logistics venue management, standards, brand ambassador programs, technical requirements and coordination with adjacent resources such as Hospitality and Community Affairs.
- Support the implementation of our activation strategy with activation and brand leadership for relevant Highmark Health brands, collaborating with the brand sponsorship team, creative team and relevant vendors and partners. Ensure activation aligns with overall brand goals and opportunities, and maximizes the value of our sponsorships and community investments while building brand equity.
- Support activation planning and standards, inclusive of annual activation roadmap, event-specific "run-of-show", brand ambassador programs, logistics and event support plans. Additionally, lead the creative of "self-serve" tools and infrastructure to support lower-funnel brand activation (sales and patient acquisition events) for P&Ls, institutes and facilities.
- Support activation strategies, tactics and components with brand leadership, creative leadership and relevant vendors, sponsors and partners in alignment with brand strategy. Set strategy and influence creative development to maximize brand engagement, brand platform resonance and overall equity.
- Maintain event-level brand activation measures to prove effectiveness and ROI, inclusive of reach, frequency and offline and online engagement sub-measures as well as overall linkage to brand health measures and strategy.
- Help maintain the brand activation budget and related support vendors, partners and processes (scoping, contracting, invoicing, forecasting, POs)
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Design or equivalent.
- 3 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- 3 years in Marketing or Advertising Management and Strategy
- 3 years in Agency or Brand Management Role
- 3 years developing Multi-media Campaigns from Strategy to Execution
- 3 years traditional Medical, Ancillary, Pharmacy or Retail Healthcare Experience
- 1 year Event Management or Hospitality
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to work cross-functionally among different business units to align on strategic and creative direction.
- Proficiency in all Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), as well as technical ability to learn various other online applications to document and share information (Confluence, Workamajig, Adobe DAM, etc.).
- Strong oral & written communication skills.
- Strong relationship management skills, including the ability to inspire, lead through influence, create consensus and negotiate priorities.
- Ability to help create strategic frameworks that ensure continuity across campaigns but also allow for creative exploration to solve for specific market conditions and/or business challenges.
- High degree of independence, self-motivation and commitment to consistent follow through for deadlines, budgets and excellence in execution.
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org