Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job acts as the individual specialist responsible for supporting the management and maintenance of our marketing and brand sponsorships and strategy for all Highmark Health brands. Responsibilities include supporting the needs and obligations of sponsorship contracts, and related activity with internal stakeholders, partners and executives in Marketing, Community Affairs, Corporate Relations, Sales, Finance, Procurement and other relevant functions to ensure our sponsorships adequately support and align with our brand strategy and positioning and community connection, while maximizing value and ROI. The incumbent will work with brand and sponsorship leadership to ensure that sponsorship obligations and processes are proactively managed, related assets are developed and fulfilled and relevant measurements and metrics are tracked and maintained on an ongoing basis.
- Partner with external sponsors, related support agencies, vendors and internal stakeholders to manage our sponsorship portfolio and related obligations and assets.
- Work with Brand leadership to support the maintenance of our sponsorship strategy, roadmap and portfolio in alignment with brand and strategic goals and vision.
- Help maintain valuation and measurement standards and reporting to objectively demonstrate value, performance and return on investment to our sponsorship portfolio.
- Support the contracting, negotiation and maintenance efforts of the sponsorship portfolio, inclusive of new contracts, renewals, assets, valuation and procurement and financial obligations.
- Collaborate with brand, sponsorship and creative leadership to write informative creative briefs to inform creative development for sponsorship asset fulfillment, taking into account unique opportunities and points of value afforded by each sponsorship as relevant.
- Support management of the sponsorship budget with sponsorship and brand leadership, in coordination with finance and procurement, the related budget and sponsorship maintenance procedures such as contracts, SOWs, POs and invoicing.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Design or equivalent.
- 4 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- 3 years in Marketing or Advertising
- 3 years in Agency or Brand Management Role
- 3 years developing Multi-media Campaigns from Strategy to Execution
- 3 years traditional Medical, Ancillary, Pharmacy or Retail Healthcare Experience
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to work cross-functionally among different business units to align on strategic and creative direction.
- Proficiency in all Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), as well as technical ability to learn various other online applications to document and share information (Confluence, Workamajig, Adobe DAM, etc.).
- Strong oral & written communication skills.
- Strong relationship management skills, including the ability to inspire, lead through influence, create consensus and negotiate priorities.
- Ability to help create strategic frameworks that ensure continuity across campaigns but also allow for creative exploration to solve for specific market conditions and/or business challenges.
- High degree of independence, self-motivation and commitment to consistent follow through for deadlines, budgets and excellence in execution.
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org