Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job understands healthcare data from end-to-end and analyzes raw and analytic data for the enterprise. The incumbent cleanses, validates, audits, and compares data from various sources. Provides business process and industry domain knowledge to projects while working with engineering and business teams on requirements and outcomes. The incumbent delivers data profiling, conducts testing and systems validation to troubleshoot data anomalies and monitors data management metrics and data loads. Working with data quality teams, ensures business alignment and analytic value of derived data is met. Provides guidance and education to Senior, Intermediate and Associate staff. Responsible for customer relationship management.
- Verify analytic data for the enterprise by conducting end-to-end analysis of data, including cleansing, validating, auditing, and comparing data from various sources.
- Confirm the accuracy of new data sources used by the analytic entities of the enterprise. This includes all aspects of the process from testing of source data to the interconnections of this data to internal sources.
- Routinely monitor data sources used for analytics to assure the continued updates of data are meeting quality standards
- Drive functional efforts for programs across multiple projects, including guidance and education of Senior and Intermediate individual contributors. Also responsible for management of relationships with customers of the function or domain of analytics.
- Responsible for requirements solicitation from key stakeholders leveraging expert knowledge.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Systems Analysis, Data Processing, Healthcare Informatics or Management Information Systems
- 6 years related and progressive experience with a focus on data delivery, analysis or analytics in lieu of Bachelor's Degree.
- Master's Degree in Management Information Systems, or Healthcare Informatics
- 7 - 10 years of Business Analyst Experience, or
- 7 - 10 years of Data Analytics Experience
- 5 -7 years of Healthcare Industry Experience
- 5 - 7 years of Data Warehousing Experience, or
- 7 - 10 years of Healthcare Industry Experience
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Microsoft Office
- Communication Skills
- Requirements Analysis
- Testing Skills
Language (other than English)
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org