Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job architects and engineers solutions associated with analytic data for the organization. Working closely with the IT teams, assists with the design, build, and upkeep for these solutions. This includes creating pathways for analysts to access operational, derived, and external data sets. The incumbent is also responsible for the operation and execution of projects related to Data Platforms as well as other analytic ecosystems. Provides guidance and education to Senior and Intermediate staff. Responsible for maintaining customer relationships.
- Working closely with IT, architect and engineer solutions that provide views for the Analytic Data Warehouse. This would includes working with the appropriate teams, assisting with the design, building out the design, and providing upkeep for the solution.
- Assemble, test, process, and maintain data resources for the analytics organizations. This will include working to maintain pipelines with key analytic platforms throughout the organization (ETL / ELT).
- Work with alternative analytic data systems to incorporate them into the operational data flow for the Analytics Teams. This may include products purchased by the organization that must be ingested or modeled/derived data maintained by analytic teams.
- Responsible for large functional efforts for programs across multiple projects with no need for guidance. This includes providing guidance and education to Senior and Intermediate individual contributors within team. Also responsible for management of relationships with customers of the function. Will attend meetings with customers on a stand-alone basis or with team as needed.
- Establish standards and patterns for high performance data ingestion, transformation, and delivery of data analytic needs.
- Keep current with Data technologies in order to recommend best tools in order to perform current and future work. Work with data teams and strategic partners on capabilities of core platform.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Systems Analysis, Computer Engineering, Data Processing, Healthcare Informatics, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Master's Degree in Management Information Systems, Healthcare Informatics or Computer Engineering
- 7 - 10 years of Data Analytics
- 3 - 5 years of IT Applications
- 3 - 5 years of Data Warehousing
- 3 - 5 years of Database Administration
- 5 - 7 years of Healthcare Industry
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
- Data Warehousing
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Skills
Language Requirement (other than English)
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org