Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job works under the direction of the Creative Design Manager and Business Partners to assign resources, manage workloads and oversee the internal processes and communications from start to finish. The senior creative project manager will manage project workflow using the organization's project management software.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Responsible for assigning and routing projects and managing workflow through internal departments, as well as outside contractors. Familiarity with creative (digital, traditional, multi-media) project workflow and ability to develop and manage multiple project plans and timelines according to project scope. Manage the intake of new projects and requests, and assign to appropriate creative team lead. Build schedules for end to end projects, from concept through production and delivery. Manage filing of creative briefs, production briefs and calendars. Maintain day-to-day flow of information on jobs in production for each phase of CS projects for the Creative Team. Reduces unnecessary churn by asking the RIGHT questions upfront to ensure clarity and to prevent errors. Capable of reviewing intake and determining if creative brief is required or information in request is satisfactory, in conjunction with Account Executive/Business Partner. For lower tier requests, ensures all information is defined and collected. Accurately assess job request to appropriately assign work
- PROCESS IMPROVEMENTS: Continuously fine tune the project timeline templates. Make proactive recommendations around process improvements.
- Recognize and escalate issues/inefficiencies to account executive to hold post-mortems to resolve
- ACCURATE DATA AND REPORTING: Run efficiency reports to determine areas of utilization opportunities. Monitor daily input of time and completion of task by designers
- LARGE PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION. (ie. Digital Asset management, project management, and self service tools). Develops, maintains and continually evaluates processes at all stages of departmental workflow. Supports the implementation of changes where appropriate
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or other business related field
- 5-7 years' of project coordination experience in an agency environment
- Understanding of creative development process and tools
- 1-3 years' creative project tracking and resource assignment (traffic) experience
- Project Management system experience
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Project management and organizational skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent ability to analyze and solve problems
- Strong attention to data
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and MS Project
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing personality; ability to effectively interact with team members
- Highly motivated and proactive attitude
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org