Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Advanced level technologist with experience and who serves as a resource for others in the department. Performs imaging procedures in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice and with the policies, values, and mission of the organization. Participates in department, facility, and/or network level initiatives to improve quality, safety, efficiency, and patient experience.
- Performs all essential job responsibilities of a CT Technologist. Included but not limited too, performing age-sensitive diagnostic imaging, following protocols, prepare, assist, effectively communicates with physicians, communicate and interact with patients, request and review orders, responds to adverse events or any changes with patient's status during procedure and in the department, and all other duties as assigned. (50%)
- Acts a day to day mentor/resource for staff and others within the department. Orients and trains new staff and students. (20%)
- Performs or assists with quality assurance activities, quality control, regulatory testing and accreditation preparation/documentation, and adherence to established radiation physics processes. (10%)
- Participates in standardization activities and clinical initiatives with system-level workgroups, such as quality improvement, safety, process improvement, or community outreach initiatives, and other hospital projects and committees. (10%)
- Demonstrates competency of specialty equipment and analyzes data promptly to resolve problems and improve efficiency. Performs additional clinical duties if applicable to assist with overall department operations. (10%)
- Associate’s degree in Radiology
- 3-5 years prior experience as a Radiology Technologist
- 1-3 years prior experience as a Radiology Technologist at AGH
- ARRT registered in radiography
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org