Company :Highmark Inc.
Job Description :
This job partners with assigned Client Managers to maintain and grow existing business and ensure that positive account relationships are maintained. The incumbent assists in the preparation of proposals, meeting materials and/or sales collateral during the account renewal process. Evaluates, recommends and implements processes to ensure that account objectives are met. Serves as the sales liaison between group administrators and the Organization's internal departments for problem resolution.
This position's territory is from Harrisburg to Allentown
- Partner with assigned Client Manager(s) to maintain and grow existing business and ensures positive account relationships are maintained.
- Assist in the preparation of benefit design analysis for specialized proposals and quotes. Runs financial reports or performs basic financial analysis on utilization data and market research and analysis.
- Develop detailed specifications for implementation of new products for clients.
- May conduct enrollment meetings during the account renewal process.
- Analyze operational business problems and provide problem resolution and effect change to all facets of the company. (i.e. address benefit and administrative issues and recommend alternative solutions for the account, etc.)
- Leverage internal resources to bring the best service and problem resolution to assigned accounts.
- 4. Work closely with Sales Support Analysts responsible for account processing and set-up to ensure accurate and seamless service delivery.
- Develop documents and processes to ensure effective communication via work plans for all account implementation activities.
- Function as the primary contact for the resolution of the day to day account service issues.
- Support customers during the implementation of sales contracts and throughout the relationship by resolving difficult issues in a timely and professional manner; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 - 5 years of relevant, progressive experience in the area of specialization or Bachelor's Degree. Exempted experience requirements effective August 2016
- State specific Producer License’s for Life, Accident & Health are required or must be obtained within 45 days of hire
- Service orientation
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Evaluates Critically
- Influence, Persistence & Resilience
- Planning and Organizing
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees?
Is Travel Required?
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org