Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job creates and implements marketing strategies and integrated marketing plans for a broad portfolio of products/services to advance business goals. Leads development of product positioning/naming, creative materials and tactics enumerated in the marketing plans. Ensure implementation of tactics that may include the design and execution of (1) primary/secondary research, (2) direct marketing campaigns (e.g., electronic, mail, DRTV, IVR, other) and (3) integrated multi-channel tactics (e.g., advertising, public relations, digital, mobile, events/sponsorships, sales tools, internal training, retail stores, other). Gains key stakeholder buy-in including senior management for the marketing strategy and implementation plans by clearly articulating its support of the business goals and impact to various internal disciplines. Analyzes results of campaigns and other initiatives; refine marketing plans as needed. Ensures marketing strategies reinforce Highmark brand as clear, progressive and personal.
- Creates and implements marketing strategies and plans for a complex portfolio of products and programs in support of the business (or cross-business) units to achieve desired outcomes. Positions product/service offerings in manner appropriate to each market and within context of current Highmark and competitive offerings.
- Designs detailed integrated plans based on knowledge of the market segment including B to B (group benefit administrators) and B to C (members of groups), product and market segment business strategies and competitive/market dynamics. Include implementation plans and timing for all tactics in marketing plans including measureable objectives, creative brief, marketing messages and claims, campaign data specifications, and creative mandatories. Integrated suite of tactics could include direct marketing, advertising and media planning, public relations, digital and other integration of additional channels.
- Develops and reviews creative materials and tactics enumerated in the marketing plans. Includes briefing and evaluating creative output from agencies and internal partners. Negotiates and manages strategic vendor relationships including agencies, spokespeople, and consultants. Ensures deliverables meet / advance Highmark brand. Develops and delivers insightful presentations and strategies to the business unit and executive committee where appropriate.
- Utilizes insights gained through market and sales data, market/competitor research, program and project performance to guide marketing strategies and tactics that resonate with B-to-B and B-to-C audiences. Craft and implement primary and secondary research(conducting research?) to gain these insights for marketing plans, consumer experience, positioning, etc. Analyze results of tactics and determine program effectiveness and next steps to advance business objectives.
- Provide marketing direction and guidance for projects, corporate and strategic initiatives through the delivery of well-articulated strategies with requisite support, communicated through informal meetings and formal insightful presentations to the key leadership stakeholders, as appropriate.
- Administers budget for portfolio of products and programs.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's degree
- 6 years of relevant experience
- MBA or other Master’s degree in related discipline.
- Agency with account management or a functional discipline (e.g., direct marketing or digital).
- Brand or product management in retail, consumer packaged goods or services sector.
- Health care – insurance or provider
- Proven success in launching new products or product life cycle management.
- Understanding of consultative selling.
- Deep, proven expertise in marketing strategy development and/or integrated tactical implementation for complex, large initiatives.
- Design market research queries, analyze findings and synthesize results as basis for marketing strategies and plans.
- Lead cross-functional teams and manage internal/external agencies/partners to achieve marketing results.
- Strong planning and project management skills.
- Understanding of marketing mix and effectiveness of approaches.
- Able to see points of intersection across mix of tactics to enable seamless integration among tactics, leveraging findings from one effort to another.
- Strong written and oral communications.
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Office-based or Remote
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org