Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
Responsible for successful implementation, reporting on operations, resolve issues, maintain compliance and delivery of the Contingent Workforce program. This job plans and delivers relationship management of service provider program and technological solution management. Support management of inter-dependencies between a group of projects and/or related activities for Contingent Workforce program growth within the constraint of scope, quality, time and budget. Other functions include enabling partnership governance and cross-functional collaboration requiring a group of internal exempt and/or matrixed employees and contractors that serve on the program(s) to deliver solutions for the business.
- Work in a matrixed environment and communicate to business owners / leadership on Contingent Workforce program communications, projects, and issues. Ability to create reviews and presentations for leadership.
- Work with business and technical organizations to drive out program strategy and Contingent Workforce program approach. Organize, plan, and maintain roadmap consisting of cross-functional activities/projects.
- Work with business and technical organizations to assemble project teams necessary for Contingent Workforce program improvements or growth. Lead Project and/or Program teams in the development and maintenance of comprehensive plans for a defined program.
- Work with Executive Sponsor and Business Owner of a Program, and other management as required, to achieve the Program objectives.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on Contingent Workforce Program status inclusive of scope, schedule, budget and alignment to Program and strategic goals. Direct corrective action, as needed, to maintain the viability of the Program.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships. Deliver presentations of project status to effectively communicate throughout the project life-cycle.
- Communicates effectively with customers and colleagues. Makes recommendations for Contingent Workforce Program process improvements with a thorough understanding of problems and solutions as they relate to the business needs.
- Adhere to the Organization's project management methods, project life-cycle methodologies, and audit requirements. Support and contribute to the improvement of project management methods and practices.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree
- 4 years of experience in a project manager role
- PMP certification or equivalent training
- Healthcare Insurance industry business and operational knowledge
- Experience managing large, complex projects
- Very good leadership skills
- Very good organizational and planning skills
- Experience with an industry standard software development life-cycle
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Experience with third-parties and/or customer relationship management
- Ability to think and act independently – assume ownership of projects with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills – both listening as well as verbal and written communications
- Ability to quickly grasp and understand new concepts and ideas
- Logical thought process – ability to identify all the steps needed to achieve desired objectives
- Interact with multiple levels from non-exempt to executive management
- Consultative skills such as envisioning a desired outcome and developing solutions to achieve that outcome
Language (Other than English)
0% - 25%
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org