Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This job works closely with business stakeholders across marketing, product, sales and technology to take digital projects from inception to launch, playing a lead role in one of the following areas [but with competency in all: information architecture, user experience design, user interface design, visual design, content strategy, and/or usability and research. Incumbent should have exceptional collaboration and communication skills, working to bring business objectives to life by building innovative digital experiences for social, mobile, web, and other digital channels, either internally or as part of a relationship with third party digital agencies.
- Facilitate Human Centered Design practices, Lean UX, and Agile Methodologies as well as prototyping tools, taking projects from inception through implementation with measurable impact. Lead the discovery of user needs, mapping needs to product value to create ideal experiences that bridge the business and user needs together.
- Independently advance human-centered design practices such as brainstorming exercises, rapid prototyping, journey mapping, usability testing reporting, user needs analysis and proof of concept demonstrations.
- Create user-centered designs looking at market analysis, customer feedback, and usability findings to create ideal experiences that bridge business and user needs.
- Co-lead the user experience process for internal and external teams and work with other leaders to advance the user experience design discipline within the enterprise, solving user problems with empathy and understanding of our customers.
- Maintain a collaborative environment between our cross-functional teams including digital strategy, product management, and development teams.
- Provide subject matter expertise on multiple, complex projects, and proactively identify and prioritize opportunities that continuously elevate the product experience.
- Provide feedback and delegate achievable tasks to designers that help the team grow
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in UX Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or a design related field or 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu
- 5 years with human centered design strategies and design thinking exercises, and demonstrated understanding of usability, analytics, and user testing
- 5 years of collaboration with Front-end engineers and Product managers to organize project planning and execution standards
- 5 years using facilitation, collaboration, and consensus-building skills, with experience in presenting to cross-functional teams
- 7 years designing in highly regulated industries such as medical-device/healthcare or financial institutions
- UX Certification Coursework
- Progressive experience delivering customer-facing digital experiences with a focus on one of the following: Information Architecture, UI/UX design, content strategy, and/or usability and research
- Experience leading multiple, large-scale, cross-functional efforts in one of the following roles in the digital environment: IA, UI/UX, content strategy, or usability/research
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication and listening skills, for all levels of corporation
- Proven experience in Agile methodologies and working in a Lean UX environment. SAFe agile is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of current industry design and research tools (e.g., Axure, Figma, UserTesting.com)
- Highly organized, self-starter with the ability to work on multiple projects at once with little oversight and deliver high quality work on time in an Agile environment
- Capable storyteller that can clearly present and communicate to peers, stakeholders, and leadership
- An established thought leader that can demonstrate changing business mindsets over time and unite stakeholders around a mission and vision
- A portfolio demonstrating strong experience of usability, user-centered design, storytelling and content strategy
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org