Company :United Concordia Dental
Job Description :
This job is responsible for the development, writing, planning, design, and delivery of customer-focused requests for proposals and information that supports the organization's strategic sales objectives. The incumbent is responsible for consulting with all levels of management to proactively identify and develop a win strategy that communicates and demonstrate he value of the organization (i.e. products, services, initiatives and overall brand, mission, vision, and strategic direction). The incumbent is responsible to develop project plans within tight deadlines that require cross-functional collaboration and management of interdependencies and/or related activity within the constraint of scope, quality and time. Reviews complex technical information across multiple product lines of business to translate into information that is customized, persuasive, and relatable for clients, consultants, and Partner Plans. Supports sales goals of growth and retention for small, mid-market, national, government clients and expanded Blue partnerships. Solves problems, taking broad perspective to develop innovative solutions that influence the Enterprise's reputation with internal and external customers, and relationships with national consultants and partner plans, with minimal management support.
- Develop, plan, research, write, edit, manage, and deliver complex requests for proposals and information. Demonstrate subject-matter knowledge of all lines of business, products and services in order to develop clear and concise messaging and provide subject-matter direction to complete projects and assignments. Solid knowledge of the Organization's distribution channels. Conduct market research, trend analysis to interpret and understand the needs of the customer in order to create a compelling, well-articulated value proposition that aligns the organization's products/services with the customers' healthcare strategy. Write and create compelling, well-articulated value proposition that aligns the Organization's products/services with the customers' health strategy. Tailor product information and positioning that are appropriate for the intended audience that is understandable, persuasive, and customized (written and visual) with targeted, strategic solutions according to project timeliness. Provide quality review of messaging to ensure accuracy, consistency, appropriate position and competitive differentiation.
- Project manage for high exposure , critical impact projects related to sales activity and manage all phases of proposal process. Manage and lead kick-off, work with key stakeholders to drive client strategy and approach. Effectively communicate the RFP strategy to a network of SMEs, copywriters, and creative specialists, to ensure projects are completed in the same "voice," and reflect the strategy that has been developed with sales leaders. Organize, plan, and maintain project plan with tight deadlines. Manage multiple projects simultaneously. Anticipate roadblocks, monitor and evaluate to deliver custom, differentiated, innovative solutions and value proposition proposals that are accurate, on message and brand, by specified deadlines.
- Facilitate strategic planning meetings with all levels of the organization to develop strategy, customized solutions. Includes proactive planning to advance leaders through strategic planning to develop central strategy for RFPs in advance of RFP, during RFP, and/or providing expert market intelligence on RFP trends. Communicate effectively and serve as trusted adviser/consultative partner internally (sales, SMEs, senior leadership) and externally (consultants, Blues Plans) to resolve problems and prioritize solutions.
- Create, research, develop, write, and manage other sales information resources: executive summaries, white papers, factoids, case studies/testimonials, and other ad-hoc requests to be used for sales staff to respond to customer needs in a customized solution-sales driven market.
- Maintain detailed records and facilitate proper record submission for new/updated content for database administrator. Use Sales Tools efficiently and appropriately to provide custom reports. Apply knowledge of graphic standards, brand requirements, to materials, as appropriate, adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Technical Writing, Public Relations, or English
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- 3 - 5 years of Bid/Proposal Writing, Project Management, Communications, Marketing Communications, or Sales Support experience
- 3 -5 years in the Healthcare Industry or Health Insurance Industry
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
- Certified Healthcare Business Consultant (CHBC)
- APMP Certification
- America's Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) Certification
- Microsoft Office
- Communication Skills
- Written & Oral Presentation Skills
- Written Communications
- Creative Briefs & Proposal Writing
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- RFP Automation Software
** Due to Department of Defense (DOD) contract requirements, the incumbent who fills this position must be a US citizen , and must also pass a background check **
Language (Other than English):
Candidate will need to reside in Central and Eastern Time zone.
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
WFA - Work From Anywhere
100% - Remote
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Referral Level 2;
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org