Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job directly supervises and is responsible for the day to day operations of Oracle Analytics. Activities may include but not limited to overseeing and maintaining relationships with cross-functional business groups and driving customer support through data, leading a small team of Business Intelligence Analysts responsible for delivering analytical solutions, developing and adhering to project timelines, partnering with senior management to ensure processes comply with the overall strategic goals of the organization. This job will also facilitate related process/data improvement efforts, standardization, best practices, advanced analytics, and development of executive level presentations. Work directly with management to aid in the development of the overall analytical strategy of the organization.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Oversee the operational activities of Oracle Cloud Analytics. Build customer relationships and work with senior management on overall analytical strategy.
- On a regular basis and as needed, work with various departments to understand business objectives; design and build analytics using Oracle Cloud; publish metrics dashboards and executive presentations. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of information and reporting by monitoring performance and usage of Oracle Cloud. Research fluctuations to core metrics/key performance indicators (KPIs), participate and/or lead process and data improvement efforts.
- Develop processes, tools, and templates to enable efficient, accurate and standardized data analyses and related deliverables; leverage automation to greatest extent possible. Design and implement analytical solutions and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Develop work plans to meet deadlines, accurately estimate completion dates, and communicate status to leadership.
- Ensure optimal levels of customer service through ongoing improvement of the effectiveness and efficiency of the department, division and the process monitoring and performance metrics life cycles
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Math, Computer Science, Analytics
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree in Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, or Data Science
- 5 years of Directly related work experience
- 1 years in Management or leadership experience
- 1 year in Project Management Experience
- 1 year of Oracle Cloud Business Intelligence
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Proficient to master level with Microsoft Office products including Excel, Power Point, Word, and Access
- Leader with a focus on developing talent, coaching and mentoring
- High degree of organization
- Business process redesign
- Experience with Oracle Cloud Business Intelligence, OTBI, BI Publisher, OACs, FRS, Smartview
- Familiarity with the Software Development Lifecycle Process and Project Management Lifecycle
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapid, fast changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
- Ability to understand business needs, maintain strong cross-functional relationships and provide optimal customer service through Analytics
- Understanding of Data Architecture, data process flow, utilizing multiple complex data sources to provide a single source of truth
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others
Travel from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Referral Level 2
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org