Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
As a User Experience Designer, you will become part of our growing design practice, helping enGen create best-in-class digital health experiences. You’ll ensure end user needs translate into the design decisions you make in the products that enGen creates and become the expert on those experiences. You’ll do this with a group of product managers, product owners, scrum masters UI developers and analytics peers, all who believe the best work comes from collaboration, is driven by strategy, and defined by outcomes. Our employee culture is built on learning, transparency and empathy. We hope you’ll join us to help shape it further.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Provide subject matter expertise, innovative solutions, and detailed requirements to project teams on multiple, complex projects in one or more of the following areas: information architecture, user experience design, user interface design, visual design, content strategy, and/or usability and research.
- Responsible for understanding business problems and collaborating with project teams and key stakeholders to take a project from inception through detailed requirements and implementation using one or many of the following methods: brainstorming exercises; sketching; rapid prototyping; research and usability tests; persona development; heuristic analysis; task analysis; and/or user needs analysis.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining standards, processes, and best practices in either: information architecture, content strategy, user experience design, user interface design, visual design, or usability/research.
- Build close relationships with digital strategists, marketing, product, and sales to understand strategies to ensure user experiences are designed in alignment with those strategies as they evolve and that standards, processes, and best practices evolve with the strategies.
- Strong understanding of emerging trends in healthcare and other verticals and analytics that will inform development of best in class, user-centered design experiences.
- Collaboration with operations and delivery team from inception to implementation in creation and/or review of project deliverables, including but not limited to: project briefs, vision documents, storyboards, wireframes, design pattern libraries, use cases, prototypes, supplemental specifications, user interface design documents, and/or research results.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Factors, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Communications or related field or 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working in an Agile development approach
- Experience with design systems
- Familiarity with common design and collaboration tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, Axure, Mural, etc.
- Experience with accessible design
- Experience working on large-scale, cross-functional efforts in digital and application development environments
- Ability to demonstrate your process, present your work, and clearly articulate your design decisions to stakeholders
- Flexibility and collaboration a must
- Creativity and practicality to be able to realize the many constraints that may impede the “ideal”
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org