Job Description :
This job supports the creation of an evidence-based culture that endorses analytics at all levels. Provides leaders the support they need to address workforce and organizational priorities. Oversees workforce metrics / analytics, provides direction to analytics team members and provides decision support to Business Leaders and Team Members. Help drive data-driven people decisions and tell the underlying story behind the data. The incumbent supports the design, development and interpretation of workforce reports and dashboards, including identifying key trends, opportunities and problem areas. Successfully obtains, analyzes, and identifies actionable insights from statistical modeling of employee data. Develops a long-range strategy for the Workforce Analytics function to address future needs with data models, data consumption tools, predictive modeling and emerging technologies.
- Act as an internal consultant for leadership, business unit heads, and key organization stakeholders. Effectively deliver a story with numbers and analytics; while demonstrating a high level of skill at developing executive level presentations and communications for senior leaders.
- Develop actionable, proactive metrics that drive forecasting capabilities and strategic insights. Perform statistical analyses of relevant workforce data and glean critical insights and trends. Present relevant data trends and analysis findings in clear succinct reports to key stakeholders and demonstrate the implications of those trends on the business.
- Collaborate and educate Business Partners and Leadership in the interpretation of workforce data and the identification of key trends and recommendations. Effectively manage client relationships and act as a credible and consultative partner who understands both the business and the team strategy.
- Proactively manage internal and external vendor/partner relationships to ensure technology and process outcomes meet the stated expectations. Ensure SLAs are defined, measured and improved. Lead the selection process for all analytics products and services while partnering with internal teams to ensure alignment across areas. Provide input into new vendor/partner contractual terms.
- Perform analyses and design reports to key stakeholders summarizing the data and key trends. Must be able to provide high quality analyses to support evidenced based decision making. Proactively provide data-based insights and analysis which will support leaders in making decisions.
- Provide thought leadership on the complete cycle of talent analytics, from sourcing and interviewing candidates to managing turnover. Evaluate effectiveness of all team investments and programs (e.g., new hire orientation, training, compensation, performance management). Build measurement programs to assess the health of the team operating model. Identify actions for improvement, set targets with the function owners and measure improvement.
- Develop predictive analytics by performing statistical analyses and creating data models to predict future trends and behavior patterns among employees and leaders.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management, Human Resources Management, Statistics, or General Studies
- Master's Degree in Business Administration/Management, Human Resources Management, Statistics, or General Studies
- 7 years in Business intelligence
- 7 years in Data Analytics
- 7 years in Statistical Analytic Modeling
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Statistical Analysis and Measurement
- Statistical Sampling Methodology
- Statistical Analysis and Measurement
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Human Resources Consulting
- Influence and Persuasion
Language (Other than English)
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org