Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This job assists in implementing and administering information security policies and procedures as well as development and maintenance of information systems used to uphold those security policies. Performs investigations into potential and existing security threats. Supports enforcing security policies and ensuring compliance. Troubleshoots security issues. Assists in evaluating security risk assessments and presenting security information to workforce and management. Assists workforce with security-based questions and problems.
- Assists and actively participates on project teams in various project roles.
- Research best practices, leading technologies, and emerging industry trends for consideration in design and improvement relating to rotations.
- Performs operational support of information security technology.
- Performs analysis and resolves problems regarding information security.
- Assists teams in incident response procedures.
- Assist Change Management.
- Works with business and technical organizations to drive out program strategy and approach.
- Conducts application risk assessments against Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and Payment Card Industry (PCI).
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or related field
- Have completed at least one quality internship in a relevant role to this position
- Active in one or more club, volunteerism effort, or other activity outside of the classroom
- Familiarity with Information Security and/or Information Risk Management and/or Information Technology
- Experience developing, communicating, and presenting Information Security and Risk Management concepts to varying audiences
- Familiarity with technologies such as Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), firewalls, endpoint protection, web/email filtering, Security Event and Incident Management (SEIM) or virtual platforms.
- Experience working within an information security function using the HITRUST Common Security Framework (HITRUST CSF), or the NIST 800-83 cyber security framework
- Familiarity with Information Security Governance, Risk and/or Compliance functions and activities
- Knowledge of Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Digital rights management, and encryption
- Experience supporting SSAE 16 or SOC 2 Security Trust Principle audits
- IT/information security risk advisory experience
- Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) tool experience such as ARCHER
- Understanding of network security architecture, network and networking protocols
- Knowledge of HITRUST CSF, FAIR methodology, Splunk, Agile methodologies, NIST 800-83 cyber security framework, PCI, HIPAA, HITECH, COBIT, ISO 27001/2, and ITIL 3
- Knowledge of NIST Risk Assessment methodology
- Familiarity with secure SDLC best practices
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Microsoft Apps and Suites, Windows server, SharePoint, etc.
- Project Delivery
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Written and spoken communication skills
- Change Advocate
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and sustain internal and external customer relationships
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org