Company :Highmark Inc.
Job Description :
This job is responsible for building and implementing innovative solutions with software and other development tools. The incumbent will serve as the user interface expert, working hand-in-hand with business area leaders from a project's inception to its delivery.
- Act as a technical expert for software and other development tools as well as subject matter expert for User Interface development best practices.
- Serve as User Interface lead on collaborative projects, responsible for building, updating and maintaining frameworks that support user expectations and business objectives.
- Work collaboratively with customers to review and recommend adjustments as needed. Provide insight and forethought on UI and technical improvements and on back-end maintenance.
- Implement tracking mechanisms (analytics, standard reports, and ad-hoc reporting). Adjust functionality based on user experience in support of business and objectives.
- Maintain and monitor health of projects regularly.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Digital Design or related field
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- 5 years in leading and contributing to User Interface development of tools of varying size and complexity; using MS365 applications.
- 5 years in a developer role
- 1 year of experience using specific MS365 applications such as Sharepoint, Teams, Power Apps, Power BI, and Forms
- 1 year of working collaboratively with UX designers
- Using Atlassian software
- In-depth knowledge of software development life-cycle
- Familiarity with digital UX design process
- Ability to build toolsusing applications such as Power Apps, Power BI, Forms, and Sharepoint
- Exceptional problem solving skills, including root cause analysis
- Capacity to prioritize multiple tasks and work with a sense of urgency and accuracy to meet deadlines
- Excellent written, interpersonal and collaboration skills
Language (other than English)?
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org