Company :Highmark Wholecare
Job Description :
The VP will be responsible for advancing Highmark Wholecare's enterprise-wide community health and provider partnership strategy. The VP will be responsible for collaborating with anchor provider partners across Highmark Wholecare's footprint on the design, implementation, and/or evaluation of SDOH programs/solutions. The VP will also be responsible for spearheading commitments to advance SDOH/community health in priority communities across Highmark Wholecare's footprint in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders including, but not limited to: data and analytics; product and health solutions; community relations; provider relations; sales; community-based organizations; employers; government agencies; philanthropy; and other community stakeholders.
- Owns and drives Highmark Wholecare's SDOH community health and provider partnership strategy, planning and implementation relating to new and innovative SDOH programs/solutions, in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborates with Allegheny Health Network, Center for Inclusion Health, and other strategic provider partners across Highmark Health’s footprint in SDOH strategy and programs/solutions.
- Collaborates with network health systems and providers to build SDOH capabilities.
- Identifies, cultivates, and manages strategic public private partnerships (new and existing) that advance community health strategies across Highmark Wholecare's footprint.
- Owns and drives organizational SDOH commitments that require close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders across Highmark Wholecare's footprint.
- Serves as a SDOH subject matter expert and supports the advancement of strategic business objectives and initiatives by working collaboratively within a highly matrixed organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Healthcare Administration, Public Health, or related field
- Master’s degree in business, Healthcare Administration, Public Health, or related field
- 10 years of designing, implementing, and/or evaluating community health and/or population health management programs
- 10 years collaborating with health systems, community-based organizations, employers, government, philanthropy, and/or other key community stakeholders to advance community health and/or population health management programs
- 5 years working directly with providers, health insurance, health systems, and/or within healthcare operations
- 15 years of designing, implementing, and/or evaluating community health and/or population health management programs
- 15 years collaborating with health systems, community-based organizations, employers, government, philanthropy, and/or other key community stakeholders to advance community health and/or population health management programs
- 10 years working directly with providers, health insurance, health systems, and/or within healthcare operations
- Broad knowledge of public health, population health management, industry practices, competition, healthcare and insurance operations, project management, resource management and financial management skills
- Embraces the complexity of the health care industry and market
- Possess strong public health competencies
- Visionary and progressive thinker
- Excellent communicator and clear articulation of our value
- Cross-functional and enterprise-wide knowledge
- Solid understanding of cultural competency, health risk, and social determinants of health
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org