Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job plans, drives, and delivers complex Oracle Cloud EPM implementations that require cross-functional collaboration and management of inter-dependencies between a group of workstreams and systems and/or related activities within the constraint of scope, quality, time and budget.
- Manage project plan, coordinate status updates, and document/follow-up on key action items and decisions.
- Coordinate with various teams to drive, finalize and test functionality.
- Provide Oracle Cloud EPM knowledge & dependencies.
- Align Oracle functionality and business processes.
- Work with business and technical organizations to drive out workstream strategy and approach.
- Work with business and technical organizations to assemble project teams. Lead team in the development and maintenance of comprehensive plans for a defined program.
- Work with Project Leadership and other management as required, to achieve the Program objectives.
- Acquire understanding of the business objectives for an assigned area.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on Program status inclusive of scope, schedule, budget and alignment to Program and strategic goals. Direct corrective action, as needed, to maintain the viability of the Program.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships. Deliver presentations of project status to effectively communicate throughout the project life-cycle.
- Adhere to the Organization's project management methods, project life-cycle methodologies, and audit requirements. Support and contribute to the improvement of project management methods and practices.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Management Information Science or related field
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, or Management Information Science
- 5 years in Project Management
- 5 years delivering business solutions using information technology
- Proven work experience successfully delivering technology solutions in the field of healthcare infrastructure and/or security
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Customer-first mindset. Skilled at anticipating customers' needs and the ability to build relationships that enable collaboration among all stakeholders and vendors
- Ability to drive change and thrive in ambiguity
- Can successfully manage scope, people and budgets through strategic planning of multiple projects not only for current phases, but for the future as well
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Is articulate and can communicate succinctly to multiple levels within a matrixed organization; Must be comfortable presenting to large and diverse audiences
- Assertive leader who can analyze complex problems and works proactively to overcome obstacles by identifying risk and planning out mitigation and contingency strategies
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills including experience with conflict resolution. Ability to pull together a group of people with diverse skills and make a functional team
- Passion for leading projects and interacting with people to drive technical solutions to a successful completion
- Proven ability to influence change and negotiate solutions
- Ability to lead others who will be running smaller sub-projects and provide mentorship/coaching to less experienced staff
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org