Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
This part time position will work 24 hours/week, 8am-430pm 3 days a week. GENERAL OVERVIEW:
Collaborates with members of the Psychiatric Treatment Team and Community Services to provide the maximum level of services to patients and their families; provides interventions utilizing individual, family and group therapy.
- Completes appropriate treatment/discharge plans based on input from patient, family, significant others, available resources and community mental health.
- Collaborates with the Mental Health Care Team to identify patients psychosocial and discharge planning needs.
- Completes Psychosocial Assessment, Treatment Plan and Disposition Note within 72hrs of admission.
- Demonstrates the use of social work systems theory to provide psychotherapeutic interventions and advocacy to mental health patients.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Master's Degree in Social Work (MSW).
- Licensure or license eligible as a professional social worker in Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- 2 years of psychiatric social work experience.
- Knowledge of social work processes in acute inpatient and community mental health settings as well as working knowledge of social and health resources within the community.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice