Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
***Entirely Remote Work From Anywhere Role!***
This job will lead a transformation of the way that Highmark Health uses technology to create remarkable customer experiences. This incumbent will transform the way business and technology work together to innovate in a digital healthcare landscape, managing a cross-functional team of business analysts, developers, QA analysts in the development of new digital products, services or processes. In conjunction with enterprise stakeholders, digital strategists, customer experience experts, and technologists, this position will co-create and deliver a digital product roadmap and capabilities that will differentiate our brand experiences and deliver on the customer experience vision.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Drive the technology roadmap for the enterprise, including patients, members, and caregivers that delivers on the vision for a differentiated, seamless, and fully integrated customer experience. In partnership with leadership, will establish and drive the technical execution of the digital product experience for Highmark Health Plan and Allegheny Health Network, inspiring digital scrum teams to find innovative ways to deliver digital products that leapfrog our competition and make it easy for our patients, members, employers, and brokers to engage with our brands through a variety of digital channels, including mobile, app, web, touchscreen, voice solutions, and more. In partnership with leadership, create the business case for the technology roadmap and demonstrate the value of the technology to business outcomes.
- Deliver a roadmap of emerging technologies for Highmark Health by investigating, recommending, and implementing the newest advances in digital technologies, including Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, Augmented and Virtual Reality, Internet of Things (IOT), Blockchain and future technologies to come, partnering with a cross-functional team of user experience designers, developers, architects, and security and privacy experts. Seek out new technology and create long-lasting relationships with partners who will support us in delivering the technologies that will allow us to transform customer experiences. In partnership with business leaders, marketing leaders, and IT, responsible for setting a vision and point of view for how we will use this emerging technology to deliver on the future state experience objectives, implementing these technologies in pilot or at scale in support of the projects and programs that are foundational to meeting customer needs while maintaining privacy and security.
- Create the digital products and services that will be used by consumers, caregivers, and others in the healthcare ecosystem. In partnership with Digital Customer Experience, Marketing, Operations, and IT, this role will be responsible for creating and maintaining a set of digital products for Highmark Health, providing ongoing maintenance and support for those tools and monitoring product performance. In partnership with key stakeholders throughout the organization, optimize and evolve products, ensuring continued investment benefits both the business and customers. When appropriate, partner with HMHS leadership to roll products and services back into the HMHS platform.
- Drive delivery of complex, enterprise-wide, multi-year initiatives in collaboration with architecture, design, operations, technology support, security, agile, vendor and infrastructure partners. Leading a team, responsible to engage, motivate, and lead the cross-functional team towards successful product delivery, including requirements gathering, back-end and front-end development, user experience design, QA and UAT, and deployment. Ensure compliance with corporate standards, policies and regulations (SOX, SSP, DIACAP, PHPLC, etc.). Evolve, and scale a new method of delivering digital solutions, adopting a lean, fail fast delivery methodology based on Agile principles. As a change agent, this role will be responsible for standing up and proving this model of development, influencing peers, leaders, and team members across the IT and business organizations to align, adapt to, and use these new methodologies. This process should be rooted in best practices for continuous improvement and innovation, constantly evolving to meet future business and delivery needs.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 6 years' experience in software/web development in lieu of Bachelor degree
- 7 years of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- 7 years of Internet/Web Development
- 7 years of Cross-Functional Project Teams
- 5 years of Leadership
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Extensive experience delivering product using Agile methodology and leading Agile teams
- Strategic thinking, strategic planning
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Change management and experience with transformation projects
- Practical application of innovation within a business environment
Languages (Other than English)
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org