Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Assists patients with menu selection process to ensure patients receive appropriate nutrition related items.
- Interacts with patients to collect appropriate food selection. Edits and enters selection into the computer system and verifies proper dietetic physician orders. (45%)
- Utilizes proper food handling and food storage techniques when assembling patient trays and when receiving, rotating, and storing food. (35%)
- Delivers and retrieves food carts and ensures that patient trays are delivered in accordance with the tray delivery schedule. (15%)
- Maintains and assembles the floor stock. (5%)
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, GED or working towards completion.
- Three months to one year food and nutrition experience.
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
EEO is The Law
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org