Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job supervises the day-to-day operational function of the assigned HR Shared Services team providing front and back-end operational support to the Highmark Health Enterprise. Ensures the tactical execution and delivery of HR Shared Services programs provided from COEs, TELs, and business leaders. Places emphasis on consistently reviewing and improving HR Shared Services strategies through process improvements, opportunities to leverage current and/or emerging technologies, innovative solutions, feedback from the business, and overall customer experience. Responsible for the supervision of the assigned HR Shared Services team providing guidance to direct reports to ensure customer and regulatory requests and requirements are met with a high degree of accuracy and reliability. Possesses in depth understanding of administration and regulatory requirements unique to one or more Total Rewards (TR) disciplines (broad-based Compensation, Health & Welfare and Retirement Benefits Programs, Leave Administration, Talent Acquisition Operations, Audit and Regulatory Compliance.
- Perform management responsibilities to include but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Supervise the day-to-day service delivery objectives of the assigned Shared Services team while leading with strong customer service outcomes
- Lead evaluation and benchmarking of practices and processes and provide related improvement recommendations. Use knowledge and judgment to advise and consult on issues related to administration of the assigned discipline(s).
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure an understanding of administration, case management and compliance requirements. Provide training and communication oversight of the processes.
- Hold team members accountable for completing deliverables based on customer commitments. Develop team member capabilities with a focus on improving quality and improving delivery time. Ensure customer satisfaction levels remain high from both internal staff and external vendors/providers.
- Coordinate with the COE to address escalations. Provide feedback to leadership to improve service delivery. Regularly assess current state of services and proactively identify areas for process improvement. Provide recommendations on process revisions and/or policy changes as needed.
- Manage program audits, file integrations, internal partnerships on administrative process execution of TR programs, and potentially manage outsourced resources.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and controls, and with the laws, regulations and rules issued or enforced by state and Federal regulatory authorities on the subject of program administration, reporting, disclosure and regulatory filing requirements and lead correction process for any administrative issues.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resource or related field
• 4 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
• 4 years progressive experience in one (1) or more of the following TR disciplines: broad-based Compensation, Health & Welfare and Retirement Benefits Programs, Leave Administration, Talent Acquisition Operations, Audit and Regulatory Compliance.
• 3 years in data analytics and project management
• 1 year of Supervisory or Lead experience
• Workday experience
• Human Resource Service Center Operations
• Experience working in a matrix environment
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
• Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS)
• Workday Certification
• In depth knowledge of federal, state, and local laws and regulations that govern the activities of the assigned HR Shared Services functional area.
• Demonstrated consultative, interpersonal, written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and initiatives
• Strong analytical, prioritization, problem-solving, presentation and planning skills
• Detail oriented and self-motivated professional
• Strong customer service skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to coach others
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Referral Level Payout 2
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org