Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job will oversee the team that leads the delivery of portfolio solutions to ensure the best outcomes for our patients and clinicians. The incumbent will be responsible for working with organizations to drive effective product management, product performance, product optimization and ongoing evolution. The incumbent will need to also provide oversight and management of highly complex projects with cross-functional, matrixed leadership over accountable functions, including relationship management with matrixed leaders.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships. Deliver presentation of project status to effectively communicate throughout project life-cycle
- Monitor and evaluate the progress, alignment and financial “health” of a cross-functional group of all projects. Direct corrective action as needed to maintain the viability of the program. If required - report to the executive team/sponsor/steering committee on the progress, business impacts and strategies around the program(s).
- Support risk mitigation and escalation that otherwise might jeopardize successful achievement of the desired results of a program
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Technology Management, or related field
- Master's Degree
- 5 years of Portfolio Management
- 3 years in a management or leadership role
- 3 years in a Financial role
- 3 years of Client Management
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Keen eye for detail and ability to design and convey leading edge solutions to transform health
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Managing through some levels of ambiguity
- Experience in matrix management, including own function and providing matrix oversight to others
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org