Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
This job analyzes Practice Operations, Call Center and Practice Scheduling processes to support business unit needs, conducts impact analyses and interprets system requirements, and uses Project Management Techniques.
- Acting as a subject matter expert, analyzes data and processes to develop viable, business-driven and cost-effective solutions: gathers information; tests and probes assumptions; analyzes data; interprets systems requirements, using current and emerging technologies to develop and validate effective solutions; collaborates with system architects and business sponsors, using appropriate analytical testing and/or project management tools; uses appropriate analytic techniques to promote continuous improvement. (20%)
- Uses appropriate project management techniques and methods to produce project deliverables: defines and manages project scope and objectives; develops, maintains, and monitors project plan and deliverables; develops desktop procedures and trainings; defines and manages project scope and objectives to include identification and recommendation of creative and cost effective solutions; conducts and/or oversees pre- and post-implementation review and sign-off; presents project deliverables to appropriate audiences; identifies and implements contingency plans and performs risk management assessments. (20%)
- Develops business solutions to satisfy complex project goals and objectives. (20%)
- Conducts problem solving resolution and decision making sessions for multiple complex issues and projects. (20%)
- Promotes a culture of performance excellence by: mentoring less experienced staff; enhancing job skills through quality process improvement and tools training/certification; participating in process and operational improvement initiatives; building and maintaining effective relationships throughout organization. (20%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field and at least four years of relevant subject matter experience; or High School diploma/Associate's degree and at least six years of relevant subject matter experience.
- Practice Operations
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org