Company :United Concordia Dental
Job Description :
This job turns data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions. More specifically, this job drives and supports all activities related to collecting, analyzing, and reporting on the Organization's key performance indicators including developing dashboards, scorecards, forecasting, trending, tracking results, and executive presentations for the purposes of supporting operational excellence, management intelligence for effective decision-making, and overall tracking of organizational performance. Consults with cross-functional enterprise groups and levels to identify data and analytical needs, conduct analyses, review analyses and findings with leadership, facilitate related process/data improvement efforts and develop executive level presentations. Prepares similar intelligence for customers and interacts with customers as such.
- Work with various internal departments to collect source data, on a regular basis and as needed. Design and build analyses/trending/forecasting reports using Excel or other technology. Publish metrics dashboards and executive presentations. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Develop processes, tools, and templates to enable efficient, accurate, and standardized data analyses and related deliverables; leverages automation to greatest extent possible. Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of information and reporting by identifying issues and fluctuations with core metrics/KPIs, facilitates changes, research questions, participate and/or lead process and data improvement efforts.
- Contribute to ensuring that all changes to reporting, processes, and procedures are reflected, appropriately documented, and that consistency is maintained for team. Ensure the correct first time /quality review processes are utilized and that changes maintain data integrity control processes.
- Maintain effective communication with internal organizations, external vendors/partners and internal staff. Structure and present complex subjects in a meaningful and comprehensible manner.
- Develop work plans to meet deadlines, accurately estimate completion dates and communicate status.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Math, Computer Science, Quantitative Business Analysis, or related field
- 6 years job related experience in lieu of Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Mathematics/Statistics, or Operations Research.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant, progressive experience
- Experience in project management
- Lean Six Sigma
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem solving capabilities, critical thinker, able to investigate root causes and recommend solutions
- Proficient to master level with Microsoft Office products including Excel, Power Point, Word, and Access
- Basic understanding of SQL / querying capabilities
- Experience with end-user reporting tools
- Familiarity with the Software Development Lifecycle Process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective participation in team-based work
- Additional competencies:
- Energetic: The ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapid, fast changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture; Passion for technology and a positive, can-do attitude is a must.
- Adaptability: Capable of adjusting to changing priorities, and possesses the ability to understand business needs to master new skills and technologies in a short period of time.
- Results-Oriented and Data Driven: Must be a data driven decision maker who loves impacting the bottom line and achieves goals with available resources and abilities.
- Communication (written & oral): Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop and maintain cross-functional business relationships, as well as have excellent presentation and problem-solving skills
** Due to Department of Defense (DOD) contract requirements, the incumbent who fills this position must be a US citizen, and must also pass a background check **
Language (Other than English)
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL. MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
WFA - Work From Anywhere
100% - Remote
Teaches/trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Referral Level 2:
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org