Company :Highmark Inc.
Job Description :
Duties Note: The following is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties required of this position.
E1. Through frequent interaction with sales, communications, and competitive intelligence, identify market risks and opportunities; support communications in development of marketing materials, launch packages, website design/content.
E2. Develop strategies to improve current products and services and generate ideas on new products; develop the market requirements document and capture the requirements deemed critical for market acceptance; adapt to evolving requirements, trends, and competitive benchmarking and analysis.
E3. Evaluate current product offerings to maximize profitability, minimize cost, rationalize portfolio and standardize when appropriate; assist in preparation of thorough product assessments, routine product performance reports and analysis for future trends.
E4. Work with Finance/Actuarial to monitor financial product performance.
E5. Partner at a strategic and tactical level with business operations, technology and healthcare services.
E6. Stay abreast of industry, regulatory, and market developments to maintain corporation’s product competitiveness.
Bachelors Degree: Business Admin., Finance, Marketing
Three (3) years product, project management, or related healthcare discipline experience preferred. Experience working within a wide variety of health care, financial, research, administrative and communication disciplines.
1. Demonstrated problem prevention/problem solving abilities including: • Identifying issues and problems – Recognizing major issues; identifying key facts & trends; separating relevant from irrelevant data • Seek information – Identify/recognize knowledge gaps or the need for additional information, obtaining information by clearly describing needs/goals • Recognize relationships – Organizing information and data to identify/explain trends, problems and their causes; comparing & contrasting, and combining information, seeing associations between seemingly independent problems or events, recognize trends, problems and possible cause-effect relationships • Perform data analysis – Organizing and manipulating quantitative data to identify/explain trend, problems and their causes
2. Excellent time management skills
3. Outstanding project management skills with an action/results orientation
4. Excellent oral, written and public presentation skills
5. Strong analytical skills
6. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
7. Strategic thinking/planning skills
8. High energy level and ability to project enthusiasm
9. Persuasive communication style
10. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access – Intermediate
11. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with daily work processing deadlines
12. Must be able to effectively utilize various office equipment (phone, computer, fax machine, printer, copier, filing cabinet, etc.)
13. Must be able to effectively use a computer with all its components for prolonged periods of time for the majority of required tasks
Does this Position have Supervisory Responsibility? No
Number of Emps Supervised:
Titles of Employees Supervised:
Other Job Specifications:
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
* Must be able to accommodate regional/national travel (auto or air)
* Must be able to accommodate local travel. Valid drivers license and acceptable driving history required due to travel involved with this position (DMV check will be conducted to review candidate's driving record)
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org