Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job plays a critical role in the Digital Product Hub as a function of the Digital Operating Model of Highmark Health. The incumbent supports digital transformation efforts as the organization shifts towards a digital product and experience-oriented culture, leveraging agile delivery methodologies. Works closely with organizational leaders both within the function and across the enterprise to ensure alignment on and execute of strategic objectives. The incumbent has a key role in developing relationships and facilitating collaborative sessions and reviews with stakeholders to ensure alignment and vetting of strategic decisions. Will lead through influence, actively collaborate with cross-functional subject matter experts and team members, develop project plans and roadmaps, identify key issues and dependencies, prioritize deliverables, as well as facilitate presentations and recommendations to senior leaders, addressing complex issues. The incumbent will help create an environment and culture where product teams can do their best work by executing critical thinking and strategic action while leveraging strong communication skills.
- Manages the enterprise digital asset and capabilities inventory. Maintains and updates inventory as new assets and capabilities are deployed or decommissioned. Acts as a subject matter expert to maximize efficiencies and utilization of existing digital capabilities.
- Facilitates governance process for the Digital Operating Model, including: managing intake, assessing requests, facilitating Steering Committees, tracking and reporting progress and outcomes, etc.
- Establishes project plans with timelines, assigns tasks, sequences dependencies, and ensures completion of deliverables. Identifies, scopes, and resolves issues threatening to delay project, initiative, program, or product deliverables.
- Maintains and promotes the Digital Product Management Playbook with best-practices, processes, methodologies, standards, tools, and responsibilities as a resource for all Digital Product Managers. Ensures all digital roadmaps within each digital spoke is maintained according to the Playbook, and reflected within the enterprise digital roadmap.
- With team, manages the enterprise end-to-end digital roadmap within the Digital Product Hub, and provides transparency for stakeholders across the organization. Maintains and updates as new digital product management efforts are initiated and completed.
- Facilitates build/buy/partner evaluations for new digital capabilities, and vendor integration evaluations for the Product & Health Experience department.
- Mentors less senior Digital ProductOps Managers.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Science, Technology, Design, Healthcare or related field
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Master's Degree in Business, Science, Technology, Design, Healthcare or related field
- 5 years in Product Management, Project Management, or Program Management
- 3 years with Agile Process Methodology
- 3 years in the Healthcare Industry
- 3 years of managing large, complex projects
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Certification
Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Excellent written, interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision with a high degree of organization and attention to detail; manage multiple simultaneous tasks, assignments, deadlines, and produce results, and be results-oriented team player who leads by example, holds self-accountable for performance, takes ownership, and champions all aspects product initiatives
- Proven track record of defining project requirements and delivering successful projects on schedule
- Ability to lead and influence others within a matrixed organization
- Leads with a true sense of urgency with the ability to engage the workforce to do the right thing every time for our customers and clinicians; Leads with a customer and clinician-centric lens and advocates for a combined customer and clinician view in all interactions
- Successfully partners through collaboration and sense of urgency regarding process implementation and improvement/optimization
- Conflict Management
- Project Management
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:$78,900.00
Pay Range Maximum:$146,000.00
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org