Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job plays a critical role representing the customer’s voice throughout the product development lifecycle. The incumbent will contribute to and evangelize the vision and strategy for assigned digital products, clearly articulate the “why” behind the products, and facilitate the digital product roadmap. Will bridge technology, business, and customer needs to create remarkable digital experiences that solve customer’s problems, drive business value, and produce desired outcomes. Will be responsible to define the product’s fundamental value proposition, outline the vision and execution plan, gain alignment and support from key strategic partners and stakeholders, and oversee execution of that vision. The incumbent will collaborate with digital design, digital development, and data & analytics counterparts to align and coordinate efforts for effective delivery.
- Serves as the point of contact for assigned digital products both internally and externally.
- Collects quantitative product data and metrics through market research. Synthesizes customer research.
- Gathers product requirements and aligns them with business goals. Coordinates with stakeholders to achieve product vision. Works on developing high-level product strategy and direction.
- Leverages inventory of existing digital capabilities to inform approaches for product solutions.
- Familiar with the department's and the company's strategy and competitive position, and develops a holistic product vision and the corresponding product strategy to drive maximum value. Communicate roadmaps, priorities, experiments, and decisions across audiences, from product team to key stakeholders. Manages the digital product roadmap and backlog and uses input from customers and internal stakeholders to frequently refresh and re-prioritize the backlog.
- Serve as accountable owner for the digital products/tools as assigned.
- Coordinate with other Product Managers to ensure cross-product alignment. Collaborates with other Digital Product Managers.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Science, Technology, Design, Healthcare or related field
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- 2 years in a Business or Technical Analysis, or Digital Product Management role
- 2 years in the Healthcare Industry
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Written, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with supervision with a high degree of organization and attention to detail and manage tasks, assignments, deadlines, and produce results
- Ability to learn quickly
- Successfully partners through collaboration and sense of urgency regarding process implementation and improvement / optimization
- Leads with a customer and clinician-centric lens and advocates for a combined customer and clinician view in all interactions
- Conflict Management
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org