Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This creative, action-oriented, commercially focused leadership role will lead the integrated joint innovation development and commercialization processes from ideation to market delivery for the collaborative partnership. This will include leading cross-functional teams to design and standardize the processes to identify, develop, and bring to market, innovative and scalable joint point solutions, services as well as integrated platform products to better serve our population segments. This leader will be familiar with market needs of new solutions throughout healthcare including, but not limited to the evolving, digital health and innovative value-based care models. The incumbent will be familiar with the complexities of the intellectual property (IP), data rights, licensing, and regulatory challenges as well as the process of engaging with outside private and venture capital funding partnerships. They will be adept at translating technical information into concise value proposition that is supported by financial models, pricing strategies, market intelligence and funding mechanism that supports the overall objectives of the partnership.
- Develop a deep understanding of market problems, competitor products, markets trends to effectively position and communicate how and why product features and functionality address and overcome those problems for our customers.
- Develop the end-to-end processes to assess and evaluate the current inventory of portfolio of technical solutions, products, and clinical services across both partnership organizations.
- Develop the processes to identify joint integrated commercial products for market commercialization revenue opportunities by market segments.
- Work with product management, marketing, and technical teams from both organizations to define roadmaps for the solutions design center and joint commercialization teams.
- Own product prioritization relative to market needs and support positioning and marketing strategies to drive revenue growth and customer satisfaction and retention.
- Support the creation and maintenance of value proposition materials, such as product demonstration scripts, customer facing product presentations and content for marketing collateral.
- product enhancements.
- Lead and facilitate meetings with key stakeholder groups including product development teams, client facing teams, finance, and marketing to collate technology and product roadmaps, market intelligence and gain internal alignment on go-to-market development and ensure executional delivery.
- Work with broad cross-functional internal teams to ensure tracking of dependent stakeholder readiness plans including, reporting key milestones status, risks and contingency planning and issues escalation as necessary.
- Maintain ongoing operations oversight of existing and new products and proactively identify and resolve any operational issues before they arise and present findings and solution recommendations.
- Partner with private equity and venture capital preferred firms to research and scale potential new joint products and solutions.
- Oversee the data and performance analysis of each joint commercialized product.
- Oversee product market pricing and contract negotiations.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but not limited to; involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Marketing or Health Administration or other related area
- 7 years insurance and healthcare (Payer/Provider) experience including product design, Intellectual Property, and commercialization of product and services management expertise required
- 7 years in business development, strategic partnerships, and/or consulting
- 7 years of management experience, with direct experience working with provider-related contracting and partnership models required
- Master’s Degree in Marketing or Business
- Demonstrated executive presence with outstanding communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation) as well as excellent negotiation, networking, and interpersonal operating and finance skills.
- In depth understanding of how to identify and commercialize products and services within a partnership arrangement.
- Ability to start from grass roots and build joint commercialization design and delivery to market processes across two different organizations.
- Knowledge of healthcare reimbursement methodologies and models.
- Global understanding of care delivery models and provider alignment, across both payor and provider.
- Experience interacting with providers in the market (negotiating/contracting experience).
- Ability to work effectively across functions and with the senior executive leadership team
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills and a proven ability to communicate detailed information to healthcare executives and physicians
- Reimbursement, financial and analytical modeling
- Strong project management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects and meet concurrent deadlines
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others
Travel from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org