Company :Highmark Inc.
Job Description :
This job partners with assigned Strategic, LTE, National market Client Managers to maintain and grow existing business and ensure that positive account relationships are maintained. The incumbent assists in the preparation of proposals, meeting materials and/or sales collateral during the account renewal process. Evaluates, recommends and implements processes to ensure that account objectives are met. Serves as the sales liaison between group administrators and the Organization's internal departments for problem resolution accountability.
- Partner with assigned Client Manager(s) to maintain and grow existing business and ensures positive account relationships are maintained. Develop detailed specifications for implementation of new products for clients.
- Assist in the preparation of benefit design analysis for specialized proposals and quotes. Run financial reports or perform basic financial analysis on utilization data and market research and analysis.
- Analyze operational business problems and provide problem resolution and effect change to all facets of the company. (i.e. address benefit and administrative issues and recommend alternative solutions for the account, etc.). Leverage internal resources to bring the best service and problem resolution to assigned accounts.
- Take a Proactive approach to Regulatory Changes/Impact on Customers to detail issues, recommend solutions to include: review of regulatory changes; summary of their effect on clients and what can be done to remain in regulatory compliance.
- Audit Benefit Plan set-ups proactively and ensure plans are accurate and set up in compliance with the contract.
- Take a focused role on problem resolution to include “Project Management” (end-to-end) of the resolution to include pulling appropriate parties together, identifying issue/scope, managing who will be responsible for what parts, developing timeframes for resolution, keeping management and client up-to-date on project work, resolving issue and closing out project. Proactive Analysis of data from the various sources/partners (Medical/Rx/etc.) that including running reports and analysis of the information produced from the reports.
- Develop documents and processes to ensure effective communication via work plans for all account implementation activities. Work closely with Sales Support Analysts responsible for account processing and set-up to ensure accurate and seamless service delivery.
- Function as the primary contact for the resolution of the day to day account service issues. Support customers during the implementation of sales contracts and throughout the relationship by resolving difficult issues in a timely and professional manner; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty. May conduct enrollment meetings during the account renewal process.
- Adapt procedures, processes to meet the more complex requirements of the position. Solve complex problems taking a broad perspective and developing innovative solutions. Provides direction to other incumbents
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School/GED
- 3 years relevant and progressive experience in the area of specialization
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- State Producer License's for Life, Accident & health (current or obtained within 45 days of hire)
- Service orientation that appreciates team problem solving management is required
- Meticulous diligence and attentiveness to detail
- Problem Solving with strategic thinking perspective thru resolution
- Effective communication (both written & verbal)
- Drives towards timely and efficient client success results
- Evaluates critically and provides thoughtful prioritization
- Influence, Persistence & Resilience
- Planning, organizing, and the ability to establish methodical accountable team effort for the approach to service issue requests
Language: (Other than English)
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Does Not Apply
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org