Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
The incumbent is responsible for ensuring consistent quality of production processes by developing and implementing sustainable automated manufacturing practice systems for a large document processing and manufacturing enterprise. This job supports 3 print manufacturing facilities, more than 200 team members, 24/7 operations in a high-speed, high-volume, and highly secured environment. Uses significant independent judgement and discretion to collaborate with customers and employees to ensure adequate standards of quality control programs. Identifies, documents, and resolves risks, defects and issues. Measures the existing goods and services against the standards of the previous ones in order to produce better services that satisfies the needs of the customers. Must maintain a record of information for the non-conforming products manufactured by the company. Analyzes market trends for competitive insight to correlate into business value statements. Functions Resolves quality issues (may involve multiple systems) and/or develops alternative solutions with understanding of potential regulatory risk exposure and customer service & financial impacts, ensuring that resolution addresses all potential impacts. Act as a SME on how the most complex new enhancement/applications are developed using an expert level of understanding of end-to-end processes and potential integration issues. Requires expert level of understanding the end systems impact of changes across enterprise-wide systems (including regulatory risk exposure, customer service & financial impacts).
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of workers as well as the products by collecting relevant statistical information.
- Create and maintain deliverables such as business vision, requirements, quality plans, usability testing, personalization to different clients, and user interface design.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle
- Provide required business and/or subject matter expertise on product quality issues for both project and production related activities, including new strategic programs or initiatives impacting current and existing systems.
- Ensure compliance to required standards and all necessary approvals have been obtained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Interface with the business areas, customers, partners, vendors, technical staff and project teams to drive value, return on investments and innovative solutions. This includes providing alternative solutions, including vendor solution acquisitions, with maximum benefits while reducing cost (e.g. cost benefit analysis, pros/cons of solutions).
- Lead in supporting various aspects of requirements testing (e.g. testing plan, scenarios, documentation, defect management) to ensure minimal production defects are realized and completing analysis of the results tying back to customer impacts.
- Communicate in an exemplary manner with team members, customers, partners and management, including assisting with or conducting requirement walkthroughs and sprint reviews, reporting project status, enabling vendor solutions and providing accurate and concise documentation.
- Provide thought leadership and strategic direction in Product & Technology Solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management or Information Systems
- 6 years of relevant experience
- Master's Degree in Business Administration/Management or Information Systems
- 7 - 10 years in IS/IT
- 3 - 5 years in Project Management
- 3 - 5 years in the Health Insurance Industry
- 3 - 5 years in the Healthcare Industry
- 5 - 7 years in Process Improvement
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- The Open Framework Group (TOGAF)
- Six Sigma
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Report Writing
- Project Management
- Customer Service
- Agile Methodology
- Agile Project Management
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org