Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This position supports HM Document Solutions Business/Manufacturing Operations with the analytical aspects of a project life cycle cross-team and multi-application dependencies within the scope of a project. Will require minimal judgement and discretion to collaborate with cross functional teams to understand manufacturing and technical capabilities, customer needs and adherence to security and regulatory requirements.
Will gather project specifications, create business cases, and translate high-level operational and business requests into detailed requirements for new capabilities and/or enhancements to existing capabilities, create/execute test cases, verify delivery of requirements and ensure quality delivery.
Also responsible for identification, documentation, and resolution of risks, defects and issues, providing root cause analysis and corrective action plans. Requires functional and organizational knowledge and a basic understanding of impact of changes across multiple systems.
Work with more senior team members, Project Sponsors, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Capability Managers, and other team members to capture capability, customer needs and drive quality business solutions..
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of deliverables such as requirements, issue logs, test plan, and test schedule.
- Participate in the full project management life cycle by actively participating on project teams in various roles, including, but not limited to, Business Technical Analyst, Capability Manager, or Tester, based upon experience and need.
- Ensure compliance for required standards and all necessary approvals have been obtained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Support various aspects of requirements and testing (e.g. project plan management, documentation, defect management, etc.) to ensure minimal production defects are realized and analysis of the results map back to potential impacts.
- Effectively communicate with all project participants, including assisting with or conducting requirement walkthroughs and sprint reviews, reporting project status, enabling vendor solutions and providing accurate and concise documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Information Systems, or related field
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- 0 - 3 years in IS/IT
- Familiarity with Lean/Six Sigma
- Familiarity with the Health Insurance Industry
- Familiarity with the Healthcare Industry
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Report Writing
- Agile Methodolgy
- Agile Project Management
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org