Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) Cancer Institute is recruiting full time Medical Oncologist/Hematologist to join our team at Saint Vincent Hospital in Erie, PA!
Cancer Institute Highlights
- New state-of-the-art Academic Cancer Institute facility with on-site medical oncology and radiation oncology services; dedicated patient supportive services team to include but not limited to nurse navigator, dietitian, social worker and financial counselor
- Pioneering scientific, translational and clinical research with affiliation with Johns Hopkins Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center
- Responsible for assessing, diagnosing and treating patients in both outpatient and inpatient hospital settings.
- Must incorporate a multi-disciplinary, patient centered approach.
- The AHNCI-Saint Vincent Hospital location will provide clinical trial opportunities for their patients as a member of the AHNCI network that includes over 20 sites located throughout western Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Medical Oncology/Hematology
- Pennsylvania License
- Fellowship in Medical Oncology/Hematology
- Candidates with 3-5 years of experience preferred
- PhD/MD Graduate of accredited medical school with degree of Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
- Completion of accredited residency and fellowship if required by specialty
- Current PA MD licensure in good standing; current unrestricted DEA certification
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA. AHN’s Saint Vincent Hospital is a 350 bed tertiary care hospital currently serving the tristate area. Our facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and robotic capabilities. AHN Saint Vincent has been proud to open a brand new 39-bed Emergency Department, on-site Cancer Institute facility, four state-of-the-art 700 sq. ft. Operating Rooms, new Interventional Radiology suite, renovated Labor & Delivery Unit, two comprehensive outpatient pavilions and more. Expansion continues with current projects including a brand-new Clinical Decision Unit and Women’s Institute facility offering a variety of subspecialty services. Recently voted Erie’s Choice as the ‘Best Hospital’ and ‘Best Place to Work’, AHN Saint Vincent continues to shine in its commitment to its employees and Erie community.
Located directly on one our Great Lakes, Erie is home to Presque Isle State Park offering 7 miles of beaches, 14 miles of trails, and endless water activities including boating, fishing, paddle boarding and more! Enjoy our local wineries and breweries, diverse eateries, boutiques, coffee shops, ski resorts and museums. Benefit from the area’s low cost of living, international airport, abundance of school systems and close proximity to a number of major cities. With so much to explore, Erie has something for everyone!
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org