Company :Highmark Inc.
Job Description :
This job generates outbound and receives inbound calls from potential members to sell designated Highmark Sr. Markets and send enrollment kits when needed. The incumbent meets and/or exceeds established quotas in terms of total calls, prospects sent to meetings, and contracts sold as well as predetermined enrollment targets. Assists with employer group questions and attend employer group seminars and health fair meetings. The incumbent reviews and follows up with leads provided on a daily basis and is responsible for being the back-up or substitute for fields sales.
- Respond to inbound phone sales inquiries and make outbound follow-up calls to perspective Highmark Medicare members.
- Document outcomes accurately in sales contact management system.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to determine needs, make plan presentations, handle obstacles and close the sale over the phone.
- Meet and exceed established new sales and retention targets
- Communicate effectively in an engaging and professional manner with ability to influence decisions verbally.
- Educate Medicare-eligible individuals while adhering to company policies, National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) guidelines and CMS regulators.
- Drive face-to-face sales opportunities to alternate sales channels when appropriate.
- Provide feedback to Management and Sr Markets team related to sales opportunities, market trends and customer experience to help establish best practices and process improvements across business unit and matrixed organization.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Associate's Degree
- 4 years of experience working in a call center environment with proven track record of meeting/exceeding individual and business unit targets
- Knowledge of Medicare markets including plan offerings
- Sales background
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- PA and/or WV and/or DE Producers License with lines of authority in Accident and Health, or must be obtained with 45 days of hire
- Strong desire and skill-set to learn, influence decisions, close sales and meet/exceed sales and retention targets.
- Experience with PC software including Microsoft suite products.
- Exceptional and highly effective phone soft skills.
- Ability to talk and type at the same time.
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:
Pay Range Maximum:
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org