Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This job plans, researches, evaluates, designs and develops Information Security and Risk Management (ISRM) technical control systems by applying engineering, hardware and software design theories and principles to develop a robust security eco-system of infrastructure and security applications services in line with organizational strategies. Responsible for the design, development, and implementation of ISRM Infrastructure components such as operating systems, software tools, and utilities. Conducts studies of ISRM Infrastructure health, performance and traffic analysis. Determines systems design requirements and ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency. Generates ISRM Infrastructure engineering policies, standards and procedures. Mentors team members.
- Lead teams in clearly defining requirements, deliverables and timeframes. Escalate issues and make recommendations to resolve them to the appropriate audience.
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify and resolve complex problems impacting ISRM Infrastructure.
- Develop and/or deliver technical training in complex technical areas. Mentor less senior staff in the execution of their duties.
- Complete project tasks to enable the on time, within budget and scope delivery of ISRM Infrastructure projects.
- Implement, monitor, configure, mature and maintain security systems.
- Assure compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines and processes.
- Document and present audit evidence to internal and external auditors
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 7 years of Information Security Engineering
- Master's Degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 7 years with Information Security and Systems Analysis
- 7 years with Information Security and/or Information Risk Management and/or Information Technology
- 7 years with Operating Systems and Software Administration
- 7 years developing, communicating and presenting Information Security and Risk Management concepts to varying audiences
- 7 years with technologies such as Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), firewalls, endpoint protection, web/email filtering, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), digital rights management, encryption, Security Event and Incident Management (SEIM), and virtualization platforms
- 10 years with Information Security and Systems Analysis
- 7 years in IT / Information Security Risk advisory
- 7 years in-depth understanding of network security architecture, network and networking protocols
- 7 in Database Management, System Administration and Software Development Life-Cycle
- 3 years working within an information security function using the HITRUST Common Security Framework (HITRUST CSF), or the NIST 800-83 cyber security framework
- 3 years Cloud Security experience
- Automation experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment, using Agile tools for task planning and execution (example: Jira, Agility)
- Strong teamwork and inter-personal skills with the ability to work independently
- Knowledge of MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- Knowledge of HITRUST CSF, NIST 800-83 cyber security framework, PCI, HIPAA, HITECH, COBIT, ISO 27001/2, and ITIL 3
- Familiarity with secure SDLC best practices
- Knowledge of Microsoft Apps and Suites (including PowerPoint, M365), Windows server, SharePoint, etc.
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or equivalent
- Cloud Security
- CompTIA Security certifications
Referral Level: 2
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org