Company :Highmark Inc.
Job Description :
The sales enablement analyst is responsible for managing complex projects or ad-hoc initiatives that directly influence Highmark Sales and Sales Operations divisions, financial profitability; enhance or maintain its operational capabilities and effectiveness; and improve or maintain its reputation with internal or external customers. The position provides input and responds to issues and questions, supporting initiatives that span ongoing business processes, migrating new business units to new capabilities and/or supporting strategic initiatives.
- Complete projects or ad hoc initiatives that impact Sales and Sale Operations
- Directly influence Sales’ product portfolio, rating, and financial profitability;
- Enhance or maintain operational capabilities; and
- Improve or maintain Sales’ working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Create and deliver timely and accurate recurring and ad-hoc analysis and reports.
- Compile, analyze, manipulate, and validate data to create and deliver recurring reports that influence capabilities and needs;
- Utilize SalesForce.com application to understand client status and develop client reporting for Sales;
- Partner with the Sales staff and management to understand business needs and develop reporting to meet those needs.
- Business Planning Implementation and Support:
- Support the business planning process which contributes toward proper management of key initiatives, often supporting sales processes, product portfolio and underwriting performance for the Sales divisions.
- Facilitates business plan development with management and staff and maintains business plan documentation;
- Facilitates communication of final business plans and mgmt review of progress made toward plan completion;
- Documentation of issue identification/resolutions emanating from the business planning process
- Coordinate with Regional Sales/Provider/Operations areas to compile a package for use in the Performance Metrics meetings as well as Divisional Planning meetings.
- Sales and Marketing Customer Solutions Support:
- Coordinate the development of content/format and create/publish the final version of various client/prospect presentations/placemats used by the Sales Executives and Client Mgrs and Sales mgmt in the Sales process.
- Develop or coordinate the development of content and format of various executive presentations for use by the Divisional Vice Presidents and Sr Vice President to communicate divisional results and/or strategic issues to the corporation’s Executives or external customers.
- Coordinate with Sales and Subject Matter Experts in all areas of the organization to ensure timely and accurate completion and publishing of the final response to all Central Region Sales RFPs.
- Coordinate with Messaging Solutions and Subject Matter Experts in all respective areas to assist in the timely and accurate update of RFP information maintained in the Qvidian application.
- Maintain system administration duties including access control and architecture of the Qvidian RFP application.
- Sales Enablement
- Provide analytical expertise in the development and support of various Sales Enablement projects and data analysis of a complex nature.
- Assist with Enterprise-wide change management, user-adoption and support of the Salesforce.com application as well as other Marketing and Sales enablement projects and initiatives.
- Meet with management and staff to: provide day-to-day support, facilitate on-boarding new users and identifying training needs, KPI's/Analytics/Reporting needs, change management/ User Adoption, identify and promote best practices, conduct webinars/seminars, produce project communications, lead Focus groups and Ambassador Program, coach and identify Value Realization gaps, project management, assist in gathering Business Requirements,
- Promote consultative selling, serve as a conduit for communicating Marketing Plans to sales and to provide continuous feedback from sales for Value Realization, and other project work as needed.
- Project responsibilities
- Participate in and/or lead, multi-faceted projects that ensure divisional compliance with regulatory or legal requirements as assigned by divisional leadership. The incumbent analyzes issues with regulatory or legal implications, develops action plans to ensure compliance, organizes resources to achieve implementation; leads implementation and reports results. Coordinates with other departments, including information systems, regulatory affairs, or the law department.
- Complete research and analyze issues. Anticipate impacts and propose solutions to business issues.
- Perform analysis and design changes for process issues crossing functional areas to ensure accurate and timely project completion.
- Assist in managing resolution of sensitive issues. Overcomes internal barriers and continually reinforces strong client relationship.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR High School diploma or GED equivalent AND Four (4) years of experience in a role that includes cross-functional problem resolution and project management supporting Sales, Marketing, Finance, or related area.
- 5 years of relevant, progressive experience in the area of specialization
- Experience in a role that includes cross-functional problem resolution and project management supporting Sales, Marketing, Finance, or related area.
- 3 years working knowledge and experience with advanced functions in common desktop tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Master’s of Business Administration or related
- PA Producer license with lines of authority in Accident, Life, Casualty.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities;
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal and professional experience interacting with management;
- Demonstrated problem solving skills including financial and data analysis;
- Self motivated and ability to work with minimal direction;
- Proficient presentation skills;
- Strong conflict management skills;
- Knowledge of Highmark products, services, and processes;
- Demonstrated knowledge of other Highmark applications such as ICIS, Rate Quote, CIF, PEGA, InSinq, Proposal Tool, and Sales Force Automation.
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org